I'm a Fake NPC - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
With those stats seems like he could make a fortune being a tank/logistics.
Depending on if they drop stuff on death having a walking item vault could be very handy to people.

Dex-chan lover
His body will turn into a mannequin. And when he wakes up, it will turn into a BL where his boyfriend doesn't know that he sometimes turns into plastic. And it becomes a tragedy, when his boyfriend learns the truth and sells his own body to the devil (to be turned into a permanent mannequin), so that the MC's body restores itself to a full human body. Have you seen the 1987 movie Mannequin?

even if I suppose a day in real life equals 3 to 10 in the game
how many days before the protagonist dies IRL ?

the idea is good, but I hope the author will give us a good reason, kind of give a quest "cut the current of the house IRL"

that's what i wrote about ninjascans, but there's nobody in the comment section

Group Leader
@Ryo8D There's two things that might be why that happens, one his mind is transported to the game and his body is left as an empty shell and is just rotting at home, two is a SAO thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't it a bit over the top to sell your own organs to own in game currency ?

Group Leader
@Mortaze there's real life cases were people killed others because of a game, do you really think selling your organs is that weird of a thing with those type of people out there.

Dex-chan lover
@Mortaze EVE online players have had recorded instances of stalking a rival fleet commander's home and cutting his power IRL prior to a battle.

Player espionage in that game is on a level near that of 1st world nations.

Selling organs is just the next step.

Sure you hit like a wet noodle... but uhh drop that gold block on monsters, easy win >.>;

Aggregator gang
@RC21 Indeed, that's more than half of the IRL population, must be an international way of entertainment and stress-relief huh

Users who are viewing this thread