I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 25 - Jealousy

Dex-chan lover
I bet next chapter its all about that fiancee being all over the MCs balls LOL good... goood grow thy harem

Dex-chan lover
I love this story ?
tbh, Tang BeiBei helped him out the most but I can't help but really like Luo BingYun
sry BeiBei, BingYun best girl

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge she seems like she would be exactly like his fiancee, a rich arrogant spoiled girl...

but the differences are that, he won't treat her like an object like maybe 99% of the ppl around her... and he did show humility to her and respect.

that can take you places

if his fiancee starts noticing the way he acts now like this new girl did I bet she gonna be up on the harem list pretty fast tbh

omg as I was writing this story I had a vision... what if fiancee girl DID start likin the MC and then she gonna play the fiancee card to go to his grandpas 80th birthday? LOL I hope I am right we get cat fight sooner than we thought ?

Dex-chan lover
@kronix I half agree with you. His fiance, Du XiaoYue, seems like a real jerk. She's a spoiled princess sure, but she's also black hearted. On the other hand, Luo BingYun is a princess too, but all she wants to do is ditch her bodyguards and then hang out. She's more of a naive, pure-hearted princess who's sick of all the suck-ups and power hungry pigs.
(and she's also adorable ?)

Dex-chan lover
@kronix pff! I saw your edit late ?
I like your vision, I predicted the same thing. Fiancee likes making him suffer so as soon as a girl shows interest in him, she'll call herself his fiancee just to give him a hard time. Du XiaoYue is going to fall for him for sure, but I don't think Lin Mu will give her any more chances. ?
(Luo BingYun is bae)

Is there a novel version of these... Cause I can see the main idea but I'm cringing at the execution.... Like why the hell did he run away when he is an old man reincarnated.... Did he felt embarrassed, can't he just ignore or do something else... And he is sitting in the middle sit... Yet these girl can't stop him but has guts to say "why you run away"...

I don't know... I like the idea but it's killing me reading these....

Dex-chan lover
@GRIMMS hmm, I'd say he's not running because he's shy or anything, he just doesn't want to be the center of attention for people to be gossiping about his non-existent love life.

Dex-chan lover
First girl is worst girl, throw her away while you still can.

Aggregator gang
So we have a ex-fiance(worse), martial arts girl(needs more tomboy), and random rich girl(meh)...

Double-page supporter
Short, purple hair is still the best. Does MC not have taste?

We know that the mc will marry but the question is. Will he only have 1 or many?

Users who are viewing this thread