I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 3 - Death

Fed-Kun's army
thank you very much for this chapter ... i like the story so far an your work too :D i hope we can see the other chapters faster

Fed-Kun's army
Let's hear it for Chinese medicine, where even in fiction, it is one step below shamanism.

Double-page supporter
Eastern medicine BS, but our MC is supposed to be able to cultivate, so why not.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know you can go in to operating room like that, i guess gotta show off her long wavy hair and seductive body to near death patient and anxious surgeons.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I even bother with mangadex comments. Only full of complaints.

Art looks good, liking the pace so far, dialogue seems written well enough that we'll probably have good characterization. I'm looking forward to this.

she shouldn't have bothered with the face mask if she planned to walk in the OR looking like that 😂

Fed-Kun's army
So this is how black holes are created. Every time an MC dies too fast without being reincarnated a black hole is formed.

He has a perfect muscular body that most models would have! If he was trash with that kind of body, what does it make me then? Maggot? Cigarette butts? Even if you're a bad writer, at least make it believable.

Acupuncture for a extreme head trauma from falling from a great height? Lmao OK.....

@d_weeb Acupunture for anything. Research on it points that it isn't even that good as a placebo. It's just theatrics.

The moment anyone uses acupuncture and it works, you can assume the setting is fantastic, and that there may be magic, esp or spirit stuff too.

Dex-chan lover
@sonyalexandra you are atom shit compared to any Chinese MC
anyway I really hate the Chinese for doing this kinda shit, like wtf this is your own culture why the fuck would you disrespect it? If you don't know how the needle works than don't show it.

Users who are viewing this thread