I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 32 - Attacking a Police Officer

Fed-Kun's army
man this chapter makes no sense at all. PLus he saves her an she arrests him? WTF?!?!

I went and looked at the raws and boy does it become nonsensical. Plotlines just disappear almost like the author forgot what he was writing. Things get resolved in some really moronic ways and everything just seems to occur to make the mc look good, sometimes for no reason. Well, I am putting this down for done for me.

@MrX
1.) For some Plot.
2.) For Fan-Service
3.) It's just for Fan service since it looks good on the uniform.

what the hell, what the hell, what hell! XD this whole chapter is nonsense! i mean EVERYTHING even the smallest details what the hell ???

high heels? no gun? no partner ?CQC with high heels against a guy with a knife? dodging a kick from behind while sitting on the ground with high heels?
2 more thugs appear haha? must be important, that bag :D the thugs act like they are the kings of the world haha ok ill let you go today lmao lmao lmao lmao

lets arrest the guy who saved stupid me lmao lmao lmao

the author has a screwe loose

well, obstruction of justice does can get on your record.. but then again, did that police chick think she can catch the three of them?
why she wears a heels and darn skirt to catch people with knife, even more, trying to convince them like naruto?

There was a point when we needed to stop and we're clearly past that.
But let's keep going and see what happens.

Really an arrest?! How on earth is that "Obstructions of Justice"?

They've never met before so it's not like she knows he can fight, so he should be seen just as any law-abiding citizen who SIMPLE stopped this situation from getting worse.

Lets put it into another scenario if men came to rob a bank and you were caught in the middle and you were just like "just take the money and go" then get arrested are also obstructing justice this has got to be a JOKE.

This manga has me on the very edge on stupidity

I was about to lower my score after this chapter but turns out I had already previously lowered it to 4...
At least the author is staying consistent.

the plot is actually interesting but the execution of paneling and the pacing is really bad.

Just saying, that no way ever, would a police officer be allowed to wear a mini skirt and high heals during active duty! How does she even get around at such speed!?

what a god-awful chapter.

And he literally assisted three people who robbed and were about to murder another person go in front the police officer who was trying to arrest them. WTF is wrong with this guy?

Double-page supporter
Talk about incompetent woman, she arrested the wrong one.

Users who are viewing this thread