I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 32 - Attacking a Police Officer

This comic reminds me of MWIABCEO even has that stupid cop chick future harem member.

Group Leader
Helping criminals in the commission of a crime (which he did by letting the thieves she was trying to arrest go) is still a serious crime, and stopping them from stabbing her (in reality she’d have a stab vest) doesn’t change that fact. He was really dumb to do that right in front of her.

Dex-chan lover
First off, why is she alone? Unless it's a Chinese thing, police/patrol officers NEVER ride alone. Second, how dumb is the MC? We know the author is absolute trash (wink wink, nudge nudge) at conveying how he has learned all the information of the world but if he has learned everything else, how the hell can he assist three robbers who also will be charged with resisting arrest and attempted murder of an police officer and expect her to be thankful? Saving her from getting stabbed, sure, but that's still aiding and abetting. What a dumbass.

Double-page supporter
There's a new woman introduced like every other chapter, this has to be a harem.

trash story and the panel choice definitely didn't help..the chick seems to get kicked in the back but its actually a dodge lol

Double-page supporter
I take it that the alternate name "I Was Trash, I Am Trash, I Will Be Trash" for the manhua refers to the story, the main character as well as the author? Because boy, is this manhua trash on many levels...

Jesus the pacing in this chapter.. ?
This has probably been the worst chapter so far... ?

Users who are viewing this thread