I'm a Loser, Baby

Dex-chan lover
always checking the comment section each time this trash popped up on the frontpage, not disappointed.

I don't know if it's me, but people try way too hard in making Manhua. Just by looking at the description it feels weird.

fucking noobs.....cut a single page to how many slices?dont do it if u got no skills....there r tons of manhua TL-ers...learn from them u damn piece of shit

This is really bad, but to burn some time and have some fun I can endure it.

Double-page supporter
There's no "was". You still are trash. This series is trash. It's so trash, other trash gets offended when they're compared to you. "I was trash but now I'm scum" is more like it

Supporter
I read a few pages of comments, still decided to check this out anyway thinking I could get a few laughs out of it.... I was wrong.... Unless you want your brain to rot or you are deliberately looking for cringe material, stay away from this... And yup... he's still trash :v

Anyone here read the raws and knows what happened to Bei Bei and the Dragon Defenders group? Haven't seen her since the first 15 or so chapters lol

This is both amateur art and amateur storytelling.

Even if you think "Ah why the hell not just try it, how bad can it really be" - the answer is: Really bad.
Like those bad movies that can't even be funny bad.

Dex-chan lover
I do find myself having fun doing the straight man act for every chapters it have 😅🤣

this Manhua is the Complete package of "TRASH"

-Low Budget Art
-Story telling is all over the place
-The Character is totally Trash.

i have many words to say about this manhua, but all of it can fit into one word.

"TRASH"

can someone remind me in wich chapter the 3 girls decided the harem was ok as far as he didnt add another one?????

man those smiles and how far the legs are placed apart.. its like the guy didnt know how to make their posture just standing there

Is it only me that reads evey chapter at update but, don't remember any character names, don't remember the plot,don't care about the story and don't know what's happening but still reads it at every update.
Weird this might be the only manga which i don't care to read but still do.

Group Leader
What the fuck is this shit?
VHFfr2M.jpg

8TW4dyE.jpg

MTXJ6AP.jpg

65sjwiQ.jpg

tAvad2g.jpg

B9aPm4Q.jpg

gSVFaig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread