I'm a Loser, Baby

@Balance12 She is the girl he saw on the airplane (chapter 20) and saved from the assassin that tried to kill her (chapter 22). She's also the girl that he takes with him to his grandfathers birthday (chapter 26)

I also have trouble remembering all the girls. The story keeps adding more and some of them look very similar. Me personally I also have trouble remembering Chinese names which doesn't help.

THAT IS NOT A SNIPER
THAT IS AN ANTI MATERIAL RIFLE!
THAT IS OVERKILL
Also it wouldn't have made such a clean entryway ESPECIALLY THROUGH BULLET PROOF GLASS!
The usual result would be A MASSIVE ENTRY WAY WITH SEVER CRACKING AND THE FLOOR PARTIALLY RIPPED THROUGH!
Second, NO WAY IN HELL NO ONE WOULDN'T NOTICE THE SOUND OF THE ANTI MATERIAL RIFLE!
Third, THAT IS THE WORST ASSASSIN I'VE EVER SEEEN!

Dex-chan lover
What about school, man? Did all those boobs and asses made you forget you still have classes to take?

why does the plot seem to just forget major plot points and characters? wtf happened to Bei Bei and the secret martial arts organization he joined? what happened to the ex fiance and the school drama? his uncles? they introduce a new girl every few chapters and just get lost in tangential shit

@belladona Don't worry, the author forgot most everything about keeping a coherent story together. He is too busy stroke his own ego with how everybody, everywhere is thinking his MC is "so cool/strong."

Double-page supporter
For anyone looking for a coherent and readable plot, turn away. The author clearly has no idea on how to write a story, or even string two pages properly together to create a proper scene. Sure, there seems to be busty women right and left, sure the MC is a badass, but it really isn't worth the hot garbage that this manhua is. I've tutored middle school students who have way better writing abilities than this author does. Not to mention, the art doesn't get any better as well, so don't bank your hope on that either.

My ex told me this was my biography, I haven't read this but I think she didn't read the description

At this point, I only read this to see what the world's worst author has spewed out this time.

Dex-chan lover
This is a massive pile of shit but it's entertaining, you need to turn your brain off since the plot is a bit crap LOL.

The more I read, the more I see the story is complete trash, the art is complete trash, and the backgrounds appear to be the only thing not complete trash. Yet I can't help but keep on reading...

Double-page supporter
I sort of want to read this just to see how terrible it is, but at the same time I don't.

To think i would read everything... this manga is such a clown fiesta, it started average but became so bad. Author doesnt seem to know what he is doing

Double-page supporter
The tittle shouldn't be "i was trash" but it should be "I'm stealing someone else life"

Dex-chan lover
Not really stealing, the body was dead and even if he survived the uncle would have paid someone in the hospital to finish the job
I dislike how it seems the fact he was a target just evaporated, the family wasn't seen in many chapters and they didn't send anyone to kill him, even if he lacks memories of the last minutes of the owner life is weird
but this author just isn't good enough to follow with everything, he joined a secret organization super easily and then become a big guy in it, bought a house and then started to cohabitate in a harem, and the guy that didn't want him in (for clear reasons) disappeared without a explanation, the toughest assassin he fought was the brother of someone that helped him that wasn't even trying to hide and lived a life opposite to him
as many chinese comics this author makes a ton of storylines and in the end is unable to follow with all of them creating a lot of plot holes and lose ends

Users who are viewing this thread