I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Hero, Seeing Through Their Disquise

Double-page supporter
Can the cat just fucking stop. I hate characters who claim to be SOOOOO LOYAL and then they disobey or twist orders and do whatever they want because they think they know what's best for their boss.

Dex-chan lover
I might drop this shit if the damn cat don't fuck off with this crap. Demon lord should have no reason to keep him around when he is actively trying to fuck up MC life. Hes a straight up liability at this point.

Double-page supporter
I suspected the MC had aptitudes of stupidness since the first chapter and as I read, but now, I confirmed the suspicion.
Welp, lol.

Supporter
Maybe the hero is automatically the one with the least amount of brain cells

Fed-Kun's army
as expected.. i wonder when she realize its the real deal

@cherokeemoon hes cat.. did you ever seen cat following orders?
but yes, he just fucked it all up, because now the prince know theres a demon impersonating him....and if she loose her tongue even more, its The End

Man, I just hope that the cat just gets turned into minced meat, or at least ends up with a collar that forcibly keeps him in his cat form. Because godamnit the story is good but the cat just screwed it like how Disney screwed Star wars
Actually, I would feel even better, if all of that happened to the cat and the cat's plan of making lil' bro angry to invoke more demons, goes down the drain by invoking a responsible demon that would keep the cat in a cage to prevent him from causing more trouble in the future

And a little add-on to be fair, the cat was taking the form of the prince so of course she would confuse the two, and she probably wouldn't believe in the prince either, unless she saw the cat and the prince at the same place at the same time, and see that she screwed up greatly, though it was the cat fault that she screwed up, so it's less that she lacks brain cells, it's that everything is literally happening too fast for her to get accustomed with

Dex-chan lover
Making assumptions and getting ahead of herself... What a fool indeed.

Aggregator gang
cat is indeed nasty, but this one is super mega nasty...
cat in my house : bring happiness
cat in this manga : bring disaster

Haha, the one thing she didn't want was royalty in her house, but now she's dragging one right there!

Fed-Kun's army
Reed and Eleanor just genuinely care for Brad, as long as he's healthy, anything's fine 😂

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the double update!

Poor Ellie.. She got fooled twice so understandable that she thinks she's being fooled the third time too lol

Users who are viewing this thread