I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Hero, Gets Her Daily Life Back

Yeah, It's gonna be a drop from me dawg, have no idea where this is going and I'm annoyed by every single caracter's personality. It's not for me sadly.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand,
Why everybody in this Manga have annoying personality,
Too much iritated.
Especially you sister,
Until when you deny your destiny as Hero?

Fed-Kun's army
Fate? is that Fate? yes, its Fate. it must be a Fate. she cant escape Fate, becuase its Fate.

just take that sword and throw it somewhere.. example into ocean 😂

Banned
@sherlock0790 :"Until when you deny your destiny as Hero?"

until the day she learns how to complete that "destiny" without killing her brother.

I'd say it would take a few volumes before the publisher notices a loss of sales/popularity and axes it and we get rushed ending. Or the author gets tired of it and ends it half heartily.

Dex-chan lover
That little cat demon began acting like a real cat.
It was the most malevolent thing he could do. How terrifying.

She should just quit the palace job. She should have quit immediately after the whole Prince Blair incident. She's an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
If there is a Godess then it is fair to assume she is directing destiny and you can't escape destiny.

Believe me, Destiny will find you.

Double-page supporter
@AnimefangirlX it pays too much.

I'm guessing Prince Blair remembers more than she thinks - including the fun times like tickling her.

... I really, really want to tickle Eleanor for some reason. It seems fun.

Aggregator gang
Every character seems annoyed? Like I'm sure it is inconvenient but it really puts a sour tone on things. Like was I suppose to like cat mom? Or relate to her? She just seems off?

It's sad how she depends heavily on her brother now. If one day the brother got annoyed with her, she would've been killed immediately. It's silly how a hero is so powerless without any bargaining chip. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh. I get that they are imposing themselves, but who cares so long as they support and protect her invalid brother?

I can’t believe this. She works to maintain their house, earn money, feed them, and look after them, and her brother is supposed to care about her most, but he doesn’t even care about her feelings or concerns????

Oof...she ended up right back where she started. Also where is this story going? Like I don't wanna see a face off with her brother 😗

Thanks for another great chapter tho!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread