I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Hero at Work

Dex-chan lover
TBH I don't really care about the prince, I love the cute slice of life moments with the siblings and their demons

Its just so relaxing to see a hero and demon lord as siblings together 🙂
Welp all other siblings fight but this... NOPE

bruh i want blair to get his memories back. this won t be the same anymore. Whenever a character loses their memories the chemistry changes

Lololol Brad is such a siscon. I don't think he will be able to handle her dating anyone least of all prince Blair.

Dex-chan lover
Good job Eleanor. You solved that situation wonderfully.
Hopefully, this recipe for disaster can get a happy ending where she doesn't have to kill Brad and where Brad doesn't unleash hell on earth.

The story so far seems peaceful and nice but with the plot I'm anxious for the angst to come one day

I love how full shenanigans this is 😂
Ah, I am enjoying this, even if I think they are pushing MC's denseness too much. Let's enjoy the happy days before the true shit falls down 😭 (Also, can't wait for the love triangle moment where Brad tries to stop the pretends 😂👏).

Aggregator gang
Man, I hate it when the knights bosses our precious mc. Hoping they get karma.

that ending lmao also im still confused on what the bell is rang for when she pulled put that holy sword...was it not to announce the holy sword has been pulled? if so why is everyone acting so calm....

Users who are viewing this thread