I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Hero, Has Realized

Double-page supporter
@Cantaloupes And I don’t. I hate him for trying to pull her into his political game. Protect her or not, it’s just an excuse for him to gain more power to win against his brother for the throne. And he also knew about how her past went because of those throne struggle and still wanted to pull her into it. Faction this, faction that, fuck that bullshit. If he really wants to help her, don’t try to pull her into that shit game of noble.

While I enjoyed the misunderstanding in the previous chapter, this chapter really needed her to be more aggressive in taking control, especially since she dominated the conversation back then with no problem, she shouldn't've so much trouble trying to get her own brother to stand down and listen to her. It's a lack of consistency, but can be overlooked if that was just a ploy to get those two extra demons summoned before he actually listens to her to expose him as the evil king infront of the prince, so I'm really hoping her control will flare back up again.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the mental breakdown, but on the bright side, she almost got to bellyrob a prince!

Double-page supporter
Stupid cat provoking Brad, stupid Brad being nuts, stupid Prince not caring about what the MC wants and only caring about getting her to his side. This is all so frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like the prince, but even more, I don't like the prince getting hurt because of Glenn's trickery. That stupid cat is the one that deserves getting cut up by dark magic.

Dex-chan lover
@Chiakoi : this, she was so assertive from the beginning but here, where there are lives at steak (the prince and his brother) she is submissive... That's a very bad plot.

Little bro is a siscon but the one who should be executed is the cat, he plotted everything.

Quite frustrating to see a powerless girl (again) unable to do anything and not being listened to.
I really hope she’ll awake some heroine powers

Dex-chan lover
For the people hating on the cat for doing this:

Might I reminds you it's a DEMON, that is actively trying to make Brad go full evil demon king?
Clearly stoking his yandere siscon flame is super effective that's why it's doing this.

Hell, for the demons him going yandere and put her in a cage would be the IDEAL ending. The Hero without the holy sword and imprisoned by the demon, with the demon king's attention on her at all time.

The only person failing hard by being a gutless coward in the crucial moment right now is Eleanor herself.
Where is the 'I don't give a shit' attitude she had earlier?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one annoyed by how useless she is in this?

It's her fault that the Prince is there (even if he did instigate it later on lol). Why TF ISN'T SHE EXPLAINING IT COHERENTLY.

Also, fucking demon cat.

am i the only one that when that black cat(guy?) holds the mc IM SCREAMING BRADDDDDDDDD!!!! CUS HES NOT FING LISTENING stop fking about with B...r..a....d wimp sounds like some fking idiot FKING SHOUT IT YA DITZ

Users who are viewing this thread