I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The Demon Lord's Job

Don't choose the prince route he is better 👍
I hate it when the protagonist choose the prince and we all now the only reason for that is that he is the prince of the Kingdom

@sakuchu i know what you mean. i kinda feel like her and reed have more chemistry too. i like this development as well, brad's not going into some incest vibe, he just loves the two people who always were there for him and want them to get together so he's essentially jealous on reed's behalf

Dex-chan lover
Yoo.. Reed you need to move fast, hard to win againts a prince, yes XD

I'm rooting for you Reed. You gonna need all the support you can get against a prince.

Double-page supporter
Reed better spring the question before it's too late. If word breaks that Eleanor is the hero, the prince (and the kingdom as a whole) will do what they can in order to secure the hero on their side, and most likely split up the brother and sister family because hero vs. demon lord.

Reed is such a cutie. Please go away prince, we don't need more clichés!

A big chunk of me really wants her to end up with reed and live a "normal" life

Thanks for the upload!

Fed-Kun's army
damn i really am starting to despise her brother, but for now im more annoyed at her for failing to set or enforce any reasonable boundaries

I really miss her no-bang hair

Reed is so cute! I’m honestly stuck on who to root for, but I really want Reed to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
god. i know it's gonna be the prince, but i will always be team reed. but then again im one of those 2nd lead fuckers.

I feel that anyone wanting Reed to be the ML and complaining about how childhood friends never win doesn't understand stories. Reed can't win because he's boring, it's that simple. He's nice, but that's not what stories are for. Unless Reed becomes some kind of exciting adventurer or knight in service to the prince, then he's not worth giving a second look at by the story.

Users who are viewing this thread