I'm a Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword?!

Another story to binge read while being infuriated at the obnoxious male characters. Hecc, the prince is fking annoying. Why are the are male prince-type characters always so annoying when the MC is a female??

I feel so frustrated by the demons, like stfu..... she’s supposed to be a strong mc but is such a pushover.....

It was such a good and fun first chapter but after that it has just gone downhill. The rest of the chapters so far has just been frustrating and completely unfunny while also cliché.

That first chapter was great though, but I guess raised my hopes too much for the rest of the series.

Aggregator gang
It’s okay at best. Not objectively bad but also very easily forgettable. The protag is sort of weak personality-wise, and conveniently dumb. The brother is also kind of ... eh? Like a bit cliché. The prince had some potential but now feels bland. The younger prince is just a stereotype with little sense. Glenn is the only character that properly served his purpose, which was to feel incredibly annoying. The others are okay but also forgettable. RIP to Reed for not being the ML though

she should threaten to leave him if he doesnt make his servants go away
after all, he should definitely cherish his sister more than those demons

this feels refreshing but also... bland,, I'll still read it though

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is irritating. I especially hate lil bro's servants. MC is a complete doormat. I really thought she'd have a little more power. Not even physically, just personality wise you know?
Times like this I miss the FL from Beware of the Villainess. She wouldn't have put up with this shit (or be so dumb about it).

I don’t understand why there are so many people complaining about the characters? They’re all pretty likeable so far imo, even the demon subordinates (at least, they haven’t given readers any reason to hate them...) This manga is a comedy so readers aren’t meant to take the story so seriously anyways. I’m curious about what exactly the MC’s powers are and if she’ll end up taking on the responsibilities of a hero and saving her kingdom from some threat.

It was worth waiting 2 months for the update I had a great laught this chapter my day has been made great with this 😂😂 love it

Users who are viewing this thread