I'm a Middle Schooler Becoming the Demon Lord - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Weird, does Korea not have special education in their schools? All of the schools I've been in had a special ed program here in the US.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update
That's insane how they're treating the special ed children and their parents but earlier didn't one of the rich mom's go crazy in class over something small looks like there's some class system that needs to be destroyed

Dex-chan lover
Damny, I'm guessing there are people who actually think that way. There are good reasons as to why special ed kids should attend regular schools. One of the biggest reasons is it shows kids that there can be extreme differences in ability and mobility between people and that everyone is different. It helps the mentally challenged children grow and learn. Their parents need to be able to work (though in my city a lot of the parents of kids with fetal alcohol syndrome don't work) and i t costs more to have different schools for different people.

There are negatives about adding disabled children to schools, like adapting the school to meet their needs, hiring staff to take care of them. The disabled kids take up space for other capable students, some of them disrupt the class and some other things. I think the benefit outweighs the cons and helping kids grow is more important especially when it comes to relating to others, understanding and sympathizing as we can all be in the same bad situations.

Contributor
I can't believe no one has mentioned the "Days of Hana" webtoon part they showed here.

As a note,"Days of Hana" is great story, but not for someone who NEEDS that happy ending for everyone. If you do, you will be severely disappointed.

Double-page supporter
I missed this story so much. Thank you for translating.

I can understand why you wouldn't want special ed kids in regular schools. Not only school would face monetary looses (depends on a country of course) but if it is done badly it could also face reputation loss. Not only that but kids tend to bully those weaker than them and different than majority. I do understand why there is disagreement.
But overall I think special ed kids should go to regular schools even if they get bullied. It would help them so much more in life than constant special care.

Please release the next chapter. i been waiting for a long time to get a new chapter this story is really good so far

I’ve been waiting for so long to read this chapter :( thanks for the translation😭💗

Fed-Kun's army
wow. this is mindblowing. you don't just demand poor and special ed kids to be thrown out like they're some subhuman trash or something. this is next level karen alright.
is this one of the reason of why bullying is more normal there?

korea is sure an awesome place

Users who are viewing this thread