I'm a Noble on the Brink of Ruin, So I Might as Well Try Mastering Magic - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Is anyone else weirded out by how cavalierly the MC creates and destroys sapient life? Repeatedly cloning and killing himself was bad enough, but “I don’t care that you don’t want to work with me, I’ll just make a copy of your consciousness that can’t disobey me without your consent” feels like an escalation.

Dex-chan lover
" SURE!" He said, showing the face of an innocent fool, unable to complete the task he has claimed.

All it would take to ruin this numpty's day is an earthling with an IQ over 75.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Story is so off the rails despite never having rails to begin with :dogkek: it reads exactly like a 7 year old kid going "and then, and then, and then!"

Dex-chan lover
I came in because I wanted to see some pretty basic "house" drama and the MC to pretty much go off on his own and become his own man and have all these great achievements...over a long period of time. I didn't expect half this stuff to happen until at least 50 chapters in.

Yet here we are 11 chapters in and the dude has amassed his own nation. Really? I mean, there's really nothing to do anymore. That's it, he's accomplished his goal. He's independent, he can study magic freely, he's got followers, it's all done. There's nothing left for the story to really do at this point other than just watch it repeat how great and amazing MC is.

I don't know if you've read any of this authors other stories but this is pretty much how it goes with almost all of the ones I have read so far, Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken being a notable exception. That one is more adult oriented whereas the other three I've read seem to be more oriented towards children (still fun to read tho lol).

Double-page supporter
It's seriously "NONSENSE", what is even going on here, common sense nope that doesn't exist here, there only idiots in the name of peoples in this manga series....😑
Excellently made waterway😑, just thinking what kinda country he will make gives me goosebumps 🙄...

Double-page supporter
This princess girly deciding all things for his country herself...!? What's his highness(her father maybe) gonna do😅
Excellent plot 10/@0 making sense, no nonsense at all😑

Dex-chan lover
MC is such a "yes" man. One of these days his laid back personality and how he blabbered about everything will drag him into more problems.
"Milord please kill god"
"Sure! Right after tea break!"

Users who are viewing this thread