I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I've not even finished reading but I love it already.
Cliche setting, true, and the game heroine being a baron's daughter smells familiar, but I'm liking the different idea of marrying the "villain" and the humour is great.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, the self-deprecating humor in this is top-notch. Continuous to the point that there isn't a moment of rest, but not overdone to the point of feeling hammy. Best of all, we kept getting concrete examples. Gotta love that dragon scene with its 3-flavors.

@Cynic good start, lets see how it goes.

Its good that the characters notice how stupid the situation is but how the girl understand why is necessary to avoid worst case scenario, lets see how she deals with the business contract thou, maybe there are some legal loopholes or incongruencies with the contract, prices or something.

Thanks for the chapter.

Haha can't get tired of this stories, and this has a lot of potential, that prince thou, i want him beated down on his knees before the MC xD

Dex-chan lover
The Otome Isekai surge happened a while back in LNs.
Now it's hitting manga.
Just wait for the Otome Isekai surge to hit anime.

ogi

Aggregator gang
so prince propose to her and she tries her best for him only for him to ntr her. man what a douche!

Dex-chan lover
So... Daughter isn't even villianous, but domineering... that is surprising to nobility? Also, she is an action princess if I have ever seen one.

Double-page supporter
I can get into this since Bakarina got axed? That seems to be what others have said. Probably wrong, right? Right?!

Dex-chan lover
Alright, she’s assertive and clever, but honest and a little silly. I like her. She’ll be quite amusing to watch.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst Ah, but you've gotta remember that this world was originally a video game where the attitudes would have been based on modern (Japanese) standards; most cultures are usually pretty put off by haughty, domineering women, but laud the cute, timid ones like the game's protagonist, so despite it being exceedingly common throughout history for the aristocracy and nobility to be arrogant and belittling towards those of lower class, any noble character that's intended to be liked (such as, say, the love interest in an otome game) will have their beliefs fully in line with modern sensibilities, while the antagonistic nobles will have their more historically appropriate attitudes put on full display.

@Duainfey There's no indication that Bakarina's been axed, especially with an upcoming anime, so you don't have to worry about that.

Aggregator gang
this is incredibly similar to Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami. the premise and beginning is exactly the same. hopefully it can distinguish itself soon

Thank you for this new manga, this is definitely an interesting take on the isekai /reincarnation genre. Looking forward to more. :)

Users who are viewing this thread