I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

This is a really good ending. Even if I would want more volumes!!! Really love the story and love the art. So beautiful. I wish I could read the novels...

Dex-chan lover
I may have forgotten about this manga... but reading this chapter instantly refreshed my memories.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dame da ne~ Dame yo dame na no yo~

Does anyone know if reading the novel now would be bad? I'm kinda interested.

OMG THIS IS ONE OF AWESOME COMICS I EVER READ! THANK YOU FOR THE MANGAKA/AUTHOR/ARTIST/CREW/STAFF/TRANSLATOR/MANGADEX/SCANLATOR/EDITOR OMG I LOVE YOU ALL~~~~

Ah dude this was so good! Claude and Aileen's relationship was adorable and all the side characters were really likeable as well! It was just such a light read, I'm absolutely in love. The ending did seem a bit rushed, but I didn't mind it too much, besides, that little peck on the lips was so so cute!
I like how Bel and the other side characters also had their time to shine, and yet I just couldn't get enough of Claude and his emotions and kindness, he's truly such a good male lead! Aileen was really nice as well, it's good to see a smart but also very flawed protagonist, it makes things a lot better!
Overall, this manga was great! A lot better than I had hoped for, and I loved every minute that that I was reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Dang it, this felt way too short.

Neat and satisfying ending, though.

BUT IT WAS TOO SHORT!!

Users who are viewing this thread