I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

Double-page supporter
love the way the romantic lead's feelings are always prioritised in these cheap sexual assault scenes!

make your heroine distressed in an attempted rape at knife-point by a guy she's known her whole life the literally never address it!

why address the victim's feelings when you can make it about how bad some other guy feels about it! love it!

so chapter 12 is the end of part one (since that's what it says on the side at the end)?

Contributor
I assume this is one of those, "If you want the rest of the story go read the source material," setups, then?

I really recommend this series, you won't regret it ! I enjoyed every moment. The art is beautiful and the romance is well paced.
I cant see any flaw but if i'm being really picky it'll be how short it is. I'm disappointed how it ended straight after the engagement. The main couple are hilarious and I loved their interactions ahah so I was looking forward to seeing more moments of them as a couple and some of their future like a wedding scene or their kids (Mini Claude) 😍 Who else agrees with me or is it just me getting ahead of myself😂

Dex-chan lover
@arandomshaman chapter 13 is the final chapter by what was released in the magazine/web, there is a 3rd extra that was included in volume 3 i think, but there is nothing else beside that, since this was a promo manga for the LN, you gotta read the LN to know the rest

http://puu.sh/F1lBd/18782a3088.png that is the table of content of volume 3, chapter 10-12 and extra 1-3 (1 and 2 is chapter 13)

Double-page supporter
The story is very refreshing and well-written, the art is pretty too. I really recommend it ^^ Thank you the transalation team for completing such wonderful manga

That was super good extra chapter! Thank you!
I wishes the manga will be printed on my country too!

Double-page supporter
art isso good, claude is a cutie sweety pie aww love it. mc is a strong one as well, love it. ahh love this work

This was a really fun reas, haven't read a well written manga in a while.

If I am a bit nitpicky though... I think the manga could have benefited from an extra chapter or 3.
I would have liked a bit more romantic development between the two.

Double-page supporter
A solid 8 , the author had a vision and they executed it , cant wait for more works from this author

I haven't enjoyed myself this much reading a story in a LONG time!!!
Gonna look for sollid copies right away!

This is the only very good isekai thats completed. This will forever be a favorite thank you to the team for translating 💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread