I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

It had any ending at all, and it wasn't that terrible, all things considered.

The fact that the authors had it in them to not milk this to death is commendable.

This is well rounded and quick cute story. I love it!!!

wish we got at least one kissing scene but its okay

The characters are all likeable. It’s just too short for me
and they not once did kiss 😫

So I’m confused
when lilia met the demon lord for the first time, (when she claimed she was kidnapped) it seemed like there was some sort of mind control magic or something for a moment. Does that mean that Prince Cedric wasn’t even a bad guy and that he’s just been mind controlled this whole time?
Just curious if I interpreted that wrong

Contributor
I was worried about the small number of chapters, but this was perfect. A complete story with a solid traditional plot arc and no loose ends left at the end... almost unprecedented in isekai stories XD

I'm sure I'd love to read more about these characters, but not just shambling on indefinitely and finishing the story at an appropriate point is so refreshing~

...Outside of the isekai genre this would all be hardly remarkable, of course :'p

@MothproofAcorn:

Not enough detail is given in the manga to be sure, but I thought it was heavily implied, with the cogwheel motif that showed up those times—those cogwheels which first show up in a narrative monologue about them all being cogs in a story—that there's a sort of natural history-correction force that tries to draw history (or alternatively the game "plot") back on-course to the pre-plotted routes (ultimately unsuccessfully, power of love and all that, no doubt). I didn't think Lilia was casting magic as such.

Which doesn't fully answer the question, but assuming it's correct, does give us some boundaries:

1. I think first, it's quite likely Cedric is definitely his natural unperturbed self, as much as is possible, at the beginning of the story, when nobody's had time to act on their past-life memories (which Aileen recalls right at that moment). Which is to say, he's definitely a two-timer, a jerk, and possessed of extremely poor judgement, without help. XD

2. While I hadn't considered it, it is quite plausible to thing that he might be a bit under the influence of mind-warping forces near the end, which brings into question whether he's actually a criminal psychopath, or not.

Of course somebody who's read the novel might have a much clearer picture.

would recommend, nice short story that doesn't have unnecessary events to prolong the story. good ending too

@MothproofAcorn
Maybe. I don't think it was mind-control, but just a creepy face. From what I see, Cedric was on Lillia's side
was because she comforted him by saying he was "fine as he was" (which is not true at all lmfao he's f*cking trash)
. But when he was
being nice to Aileen, I think that was just because he saw her useful for pushing work onto her later
To be honest, I still dislike Cedric very much. I don't know if he was still mind-controlled, but the fact that he
pushed all the empress work onto Aileen
and
when she rebelled, he tried to r*pe her
, I consider him to be a bastard. I think he was let off too easily at the end.

im dying from cutenesss both lead character😍😍😍 thank you so much for translate this😌😌

My God, that was HELLA good, I especially loved her cute expressions! Man, I wanna thank the mangaka who made this so bad

OMFG THAT WAS SO FUCKIN GOOOD AKSVSUJSHDGSHDHDVGDHSH I LOVE IT SO MUCH 10/10 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm just glad she wasn't traumatized, I really liked this one, it was sweet and wholesome (overall-ish)

Users who are viewing this thread