I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda wanted to see their adventures as the demon sword lady and the demon king of the humans. Well it was a fun story.

Contributor
Can’t believe I dropped this like three chapters before it ended lol. Pretty decent read I guess.

just me, or did cedric and lilia get let off too lightly at the end? i mean, cedric
attempted to rape aileen
and lilia
plotted for rape and is also super dangerous considering her ability to hypnotize people. also her fuckin white lotus ass annoys me

I really loved to read this although a lot of the concept is "what everyone does" revolving around the pretty much same story. But it had another very pleasant aspect to it.

The only thing that did put me off is the heroine's obsession with fashion and makeup 😬 I really wanted to headdesk really hard about this part, for it's shallow as can be 😅 And you know, one of these things a lot of ladies still chain themselves to. But I guess you can see it as a form of slapstick humour trope?

Anyways it's a fun read. The side characters are really adorable and get some space in this work!

Dex-chan lover
I think it's worth the read. Like with all things, if you're hardcore enough it's tough to be satisfied. At some point you can't really reinven the wheel.
Isekai, otome game, villainess. Nothing new, really.
Put I think comedy was pretty decent, art actually helped with it, romance was slow but it exists and there was almost no drama. Satisfying ending, overall, except for a little thing that's pretty much hit or miss.
The one piece of drama is kinda harsh, not because of what happens but because of what COULD have happened. And the culprits get away scott free. Not even run away, it's the fucking "forgive and forget" trope. They deserved a satisfying Shieldbro HARSH punishment. They get none.
So if you're the type to ignore that, good. If you're the type to gallantly hope for pain and suffering upon those who deserve it...sucks to be us.
Still, pretty good read.

I do have a question, tho. I think the LN continues? Like, after the manga ending? Not sure.

maybe we'll get like the girl who wants books type of mangas? Like we will get them in parts

it's pretty good, the only thing that upset me is the ending
she almost got raped and they can just walk freely after that??

This is actually a pretty nice read. I love how the female lead is not the usual tame, docile or damsel in distress type. I love how her character, tho the one thing im dissatisfied would be the ending for cedric and lilia. Overall aileen and claude are both very cute.

i really liked it, but the ending leaves a bit to be desired (it's almost as if the bad guys got away scot free)

The journey was great but the ending was underwhelming. Kinda like a roller coaster that has great loops but with plain end. Probably because they wanted to keep it for the novel (?) great marketing strategy, i must say. 😌😌😌 but where can we find the English version of it though??? 9/10. -1 because of the ending

Users who are viewing this thread