I'm an Evil God - Ch. 105

So invested into this manhua that I can't risk a spoiler. Can't even read this one to see if it's a troll or not.

tbh ill stick to the Lusario Scans | TOOR Scans translations .... just cuz of that shitty font you guys use.

Yeah its ch105, but this is just a trash spam
Just ignore it or block it guys

Dex-chan lover
omg im lucky i clicked on the discussion first didn't even notice it's chapter 105, i only read Lusario Scans | TOOR Scans translation because it's the superior one

Dex-chan lover
Like can’t they just remove this? So annoying when shit scans translate chapters like this and aren’t even the correct chapter here.

I'm genuinely confused why this keeps happening.
If you're translating a work from one language into another, you're assuming that your audience are people who can't understand the original language.
So if you know your audience would want to see the whole story, and you know they have no means to read anything that hasn't been translated,
then what possible benefit is there to sniping over a dozen chapters past the what anyone has translated?
Who do they think wants this? Under what scenario would people be A-OK with skipping that many chapters in a continuous story?

It's one thing if this was a one-off incident, but this is something I've seen happen several time with manhua sniping. I really can't understand the logic behind it.

I don't understand why there isn't a policy to prevent new users from uploading anything before it is manually checked by some moderators.

This could use a reputation-based system as in StackOverflow where any user with enough reputation can validate/invalidate new submission (from a moderation queue) and then it uses a consensus-based algorithm to either validate or remove such post. It is not hard to implement, plenty of community-based website already do something similar.

Aggregator gang
Poor me... I saw on the "Latest Updates" that chapter 105 was released, but didn't check the group. So I thought Lusario / TOOR had released a bunch of chapters at once... :'(

But anyway, why would someone try to snipe a serie from an active translation group, that is doing quality releases? There are tons of series missing translators, just go and pick those instead...

Dex-chan lover
No clue why this TL group decided to do this? Pretty weird, yeah. At least this makes me appreciate Lusario/TOOR's work more.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, boomer thought luscio/toor mass released some chapters, glad I checked discussion before the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread