I'm an Evil God - Ch. 94 - Despised By Gods And Demons Alike

Dex-chan lover
Really nice. But the more i read this for, the more it looks like the current group doesnt really want to catch up to raws? Dont get me wrong, i prefer the clean and well translated chapter and dont mind the wait instead of gargled garbage that are the current ones caught up to raws, but the group always releases a new chapter as a new raw (which is 10ch ahead) gets released which got me conspiracy theory crafting lol. Might be a coincidence tho.

They are giving us PURE quality that this series deserves. Could be 200 chapters behind and I'd wait anyways.

Reborn as an enemy of Li Xiaofan during a slapping scene, pretty much . Not a bad story move....

This is one plotline that I have been looking out for.

Now, instead of the MC being "Chen Fan" or some piece of poopoo peepee who is bullied and then goes on to become an immortal, MC is the actual villain within this story, AND he's not the villainess or some sht that has to marry MC.

don't link to aggregators
This seems readable, give it a shot if you can't wait anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
This curse he got is actually a boon in disguise for him. He'll get spammed by points wherever he goes. Endless harvest !!!
Though he'll need to find a way to turn it on/off for it to be useful and not a pain later on.

Finally someone said it, people do be acting hella brainless in those shitty xianxia novels

This is always and I mean always a legendary tier translation compared to the shitty ones out there. It's soo great a new chapter came out.

Power Uploader
@AlphaFlow Because all of us are working in our free time and as a hobby and that's about it. IEG isn't exactly easy to translate to begin with, being a webtoon doesn't help either (you have to cut/joint the raw A LOT), and finally there's only so much Lusario can invest in soloing the work without additional help.

@AlphaFlow
Just out of curiosity, what's the point of catching up to the raws? I get that you want to see what happens next, but once you catch up you'll have to wait for each release anyway.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, I'm honestly curious. I've seen people comment that were "X chapters behind" on several different manga.

As long as we get regular releases, I'm fine with being a few chapters behind. Hell, back in the early days (long before even Batoto) we were 30-50 chapters behind some of the popular weekly manga and it was actually pretty nice. Even when they went on a month long break due to health or other issues we still got our weekly fix.

I'm obviously in the minority since most groups try to be as up to date as they can nowadays, but to me it's always seemed like rushing to a red light so you can wait sooner.

Double-page supporter
So that guy is really stupid. "Revenge on those who looked down on him"? It was because of his cultivation that he chose to pursue, it's like stabbing yourself with a knife and going on mad rampage to destroy all life because living beings created knives.

Dex-chan lover
@oryangatan its just curiosity that it lined up with a raw release a lot of the time thats all. But by having a lot of raws you get snipers and shitposters from time to time which demotivate scangroups a lot. Dont want such a good title ruined by shitty drama and some second rate translation as dialogue is what carries this title.

@RonBWL i see, thanks for the quality translations.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00

Not like he can go brag to his underlings that he butchered his own family, and orchestrated this whole show to gain power.
No, far better to appear as a tolerant, and filial tyrant.

Dex-chan lover
When I started the chapter I absolutely forgot he changed worlds, I thought I clicked the wrong manwha.

That skill is the perfect fit for him lmao. Got that steady stream of origin points wherever he goes

Users who are viewing this thread