I'm an Evil God - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - The World Of Qian Ming

> Gets posessed by the most dishonorable person to defend the countries honor.

Lol.

Also, *subtle* backstory for this world.

ADK

Chinese martial arts versus Japanese technology... where have I seen this story before?

Double-page supporter
@ADK Why Japanese? Isn't this a parallel of China and Britain? Opium War or the Anglo-Chinese War? Fought between Great Britain and the Qing dynasty of China. Honestly, rather than openly oppose them It would be better to use gorilla tactics in combination with infiltration and espionage to steal the science and tech of the enemy to beat them at their own game. What kind of idiot paints a target on their forehead and shouts to the enemy. Hey I'm opposing you, come at me bro!

Double-page supporter
@Mojo Don't ask it's action series it's always come at me bro. Else it would be an empire builder series if it follow your idea.

You can easily see WW1-2 tech+they got the german look for officer + JP soldier look + some sci-fi cyborg against not-China Empire

Aggregator gang
Japan did bring guns to a sword fight tho lol.

They massacred millions of chinese people, anger runs deep. Such grievance seeping through their culture is a given.

Just look up some war crimes, from competitions about piercing the most babies thrown in the air to raping preteen girls. Japan was pretty savage in their invasion.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, the MC actually accepts the character he possesses? He comes from modern day Earth, and accepts someone as unprogressive as that martial artist?

Users who are viewing this thread