I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 41 - I’m Going To Act Like A Big Smart Ass

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. I guess you found the raws somewhere?

Power Uploader
@lolmaolol

Yes, one of you readers did. Thanks to everyone for their support. Please try to overlook the new unsightly watermarks.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm the (ex? when did they get married ?) wife, seems to be to bright I wonder if the MC plans to get rid of her or is just fine with a venomous wife ?

Power Uploader
@kowoyoshi

In ancient times, spending the night with someone and vowing to spend their lifes with their partner was considered marriage.

They've been "married" since chapter 1.

Of course, there's always that hint of sarcasm whenever they address each other as such.

Aggregator gang
while we have a bad impression of her, i dont think shes all that bad considering they are in a demonic sect.

Most cultivators are monsters eventually so eh? Why not show some more interesting sides to her

Fed-Kun's army
@Lusario Oh right, I forgot she was in a sense his wife however she also was sucking his life force dry, so kinda of overlooked the entire wife situation lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I usually heavily dislike female side-characters in chinese mangas, but this pinkhaired boob lady is actually quite interesting, and not just bland.

I just realize that his waifu actually kept that grasshopper that he gave her earlier lol.

something i find confusing
why she keeps referring to him as husband. she even kept the grasshopper on her. she is sincere?
then is it mutual? does he have or will develop special feelings for her? i kinda liked his attitude before, no actual romance.. but harem's fine...
thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@magz
kinda late response, but I find it a great parallel to my experience of Chinese romance IRL too - extremely pragmatic. They will cut off and ignore feelings unless it's safe, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have a tacit mutual relationship. The problem is that they both recognize a relationship will only harm their positions and will be mutually destructive, so both of them tacitly agree to cut it off.

The more terrifying thing is how carefree they can almost flirt with each other, but yet feel nothing. I always worried whether the family I grew up with had love, or was just an exceptionally talented group of manipulative sociopaths. At least, the result is the same in the end, and we can be happy together, regardless of whether we're making each other happy, or genuinely happy ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread