I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 47 - There's A Fight

The MC has basically already figured out that the 4th elder is the traitor when his "wife" expalined why the girl turned so calm during the interrogation all of a sudden. Why the hell didn't he do anything to prevent her from doing chaos???

Supporter
Enforcer Ye is a dick (though a bit of an understatement for someone creating a lynch mob) but it must just rain origin points for Xie Yan now thanks to him.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the author got lost in their own plot Cuz its a real shit show.
what is the revelation that Xie had? It's that she has a Dao heart right, maybe she's the real blissful temple person? The. Why do nothing and be so surprised, to surprise even more people and get more points. Totally makes no sense

Contributor
What a writing from the author. Spend multiple chapters on planning, gathering evidence etc. but it still ends up in big battle. They could just attack each other right from the start.

huzzah more chaos, more hate, more love and in short more points

@dferas
To make the act more convincing? So far I think that chick is the real traitor and not the elder. It's been hinted for a while now and I think killing the witness was to push the whole sect into a fight to weaken them.

Double-page supporter
Mc becoming stronger with people emotion. The only counter is ice heart and brain dead.

@offerendsteam
Remember how he wanted to talk the other elders a while ago from the last two chapters(i think) but the 3rd elder made fun of him wanting a threesome...my guess that the 'talk' with the others did not get done that night.

Not a big loss anyway for him a least. He still getting bunch of points for it. This event is a gift that keeps on giving. 🤣

It really escalated quickly...became a big shit show, the MC run away just in time..kek.

Here's my detective Conan comment:

All points that
Rudao
is the real traitor.
She surely is with the Blissful temple, that's why she never had any emotion towards Xie Yan. Most probably, the old hag got setup, knowing she was always bitter for not being the Matriarch, a few sparks would scalate into an all-out fire. So, either Rudao was the so called thief and planted some essence belonging to Xie Yan, or enforcer Ye is colluding with Rudao to fan the flames. Most likely the latter, since the first thing he did when he got outside was start causing more uproar accusing Xie Yan.

Users who are viewing this thread