I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 59 - True Heavenly Mantra Of The Primordial God

Power Uploader
The PR that has done all chapters from 14 until 58 is on hiatus and a new one has taken over, so the quality of the TL is probably going to decrease somewhat (especially when it comes to natural speech and sentence transition). This being the case, if you find anything that could be improved, please don't hesitate to drop by the TOOR Scan discord.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks guys for the translations.

The new world was looking interesting from the raws can't wait to understand what's going on lol, tho Mr and Mrs. Beautiful prince and princess appear to not have any intention to just move on after their mission complete which tells me,theirs a good chance they had more than one mission that just killing the traitor.

Double-page supporter
Can anyone explain my advantage to becoming branch manager? All MC got is responsibility, multiple backstabbers and lost a lot of free time. In sect he also had quite high standing to gather origin points. If he wanted a new place, he could have traveled by himself free of all disadvantages. Either way he is not getting any new techniques from sect.
So why MC is manager? I seriously don't understand that. MC is written as not stupid. Someone who can say what he thinks. Yet every time woman appears he becomes an M. Irritating.

I really enjoy the work done on that translation, the TL notes are efficient in making me understand how flowery Chinese is and all the work necessary to make it work ^^ Thanks for the hard work! Also I enjoy that story a lot. New world, new world! I wonder what it will be!

yass yass mc is going to gain a new skill? and thx for the TL and ill do my best to find flaws in the translation to report them

500 origin points maybe means he's gonna be a lot stronger once he comes back to the original world with his new skills :O

Aggregator gang
@KamiKira00 well the advantages he's said and I can see are
- he is away from the sect so less people watching him
- its a new place to stir up trouble and get origin points since the sect are use to his antics now
- managing the territory gives him more resources

Supporter
Great, I just thought it was about time for him to check out another world again :D

Double-page supporter
yay another Isekai!
He's going to modern albeit rather psychic world(?)

This man trying to flex against Xie Yan because he wants some bootay? Bad move kid, Xie Yan is about to flex on you with interest later and get some bootay.

I somehow feel so fucking annoyed by the MC's attitude. While it's true the guy was trying to incite him to fight Ji Yuntao shit, the fucking MC just had this "holier than thou" and always belittled him as "that envious loser", when it's also very true that Ji Yuntao is a two-faced piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread