I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 73 - Du’e’s Good Fortune

So this is why the author wrote it so that he couldn't get tens of thousands of origin points from the previous world. He would be unkillable with the new change.

Power Uploader
@lukasva

I think so too. The TL for that one is insanely good. I'll probably never reach that level in my lifetime. The story is very engaging and the comedy is funny.

Other ones I think are very good are Spirit Sword Mountain and Everlasting God Of Sword. Though for the former one would probably be better served with the novel, as the manhua leaves out or greatly dumbs down a lot of bits, but unfortunately the TL started translating it at snail's pace after almost reaching the end of the story. As for latter, the regretable part is that the TL for the more recent chapters is bad and that it is released really slowly.

As for this manhua I find it interesting from the cultural point of view and some of the comedy has its moments but there's some problems I have with it...

@Lusario

Thanks for the recommendations I still have much too read.
For this one I think the traditional martial arts arc was completely ridicullous but I think It's very solid overrall
I also take author output into consideration so for explanation something like Dragon ball gets extra points from me while Hunter x Hunter should probably get some strutiny

Looks like only me that prefer MC's wife than Cyany , I find cyany a bit possesive towards MC tho

Users who are viewing this thread