I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 74 - Who Gave You The Audacity?

Double-page supporter
Those 4 people make a lot of sense about MC position. Question is what MC is thinking about it? I mean he is smart enough to realize that he gained no benefits and got a lot of problems by accepting reward of being manager.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00

A somewhat poor excuse: But he 'cultivates' peoples emotions, can delegate most of the actual paperwork to the brainwashed flunkies, and let's not forget that his bag of tricks was running empty at the homefront.

So overall this isn't a bad thing, just none of his dominant waifu's around. Which is also likely why he's rocking the boat, to get it over with quickly rather than go through the motions while knowing that those four would end up working against him in the end anyway.

Double-page supporter
@Mangareader I could agree that he can gain more origin points as a manager and freedom from his "Wife" is definite plus. So I understand why he would take that job, but here is another question. Sect leader has no idea about those benefits all she could have known is that she is giving MC a punishment calling it a reward when he specifically asked for something else. So doesn't that mean that sect leader is actually his enemy? Well... Everyone in that sect is his enemy. I mean everything just points to that direction. Or am I the only one who thinks this way?

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00

I expect that later it will be revealed that this was to protect him, get him out of the immediate reach of well, everyone (apart from the Succubus wife, since she went from sucking him dry to well sucking him dry without plotting his demise).

Dex-chan lover
he is her trusted associate more than her fellow elders. did the healing and help from MC throughout the chapters is not enough for it to know that?
the matriarch(female leader of the sect) was near death and would surely lost her position as a leader without MC
MC also said to the matriarch to not trust her best friend wei rudao.
now tell me isn't that the highest trust? more than her best friend.

Better him to rock the boat then let others rock the boat for him. That's the benefit of the strong and this case he is stronger than them.

so good, love it when he turns into a badass. I wonder if that girl will figure something out and think he is suspicious.

I was scared this was takin over by Google translate.. so happy to see yall still working on it. Imma do my best to spread the good news.

Mangadex can really be trusted when it comes to uploading a good translation unlike other websites they are ruining it and they also good at ruining it so thinks with this upload 👌

These mistress girls have cultivated the magical teleportation skill? On pic 3 the reddy is by big boss's left hand, the greeny is to the right. But on pic 4 they switched places in the blink of an eye.

So the "descendant" chosen to find the reincarnation of the person who will, unite demonic and the righteous. Is colluding with an outsider to make some cash, nice.

Users who are viewing this thread