I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 83 - My Wife Is An Innate Realm Expert

One of these days hes going to have to really kick her and that entire sect to the curb. They and their cultivation is nothing but human form leeches. I wonder what will happen when that day comes, will he simply leave or will he kill them for revenge?

Fed-Kun's army
With a wife like this, mc can't have a harem, he doesn't have enough vitality,energy or life's to handle more women lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
Much as I appreciate desire in a woman, there really is a hypocritical part of me that insists that she'd leave him as soon as a man with girthier qi showed up to take his place and it just won't shut up.

Dex-chan lover
@jessiej

IMO originally that was the intent but then the author flopped over, its a tad too jarring that it went from a bad relationship that kept escalating (as far as his side was concerned anyway, she was always out to off him for personal gain) to just milking him dry.

The story could have easily gone the "Fuck this world I'm getting revenge" route but I'm glad it didn't, yeah they are basically human leeches but it's not like they are strictly evil.
Also do they literally practice by fighting ,or is just an euphemism for sex, or maybe both at the same time lol? (btw if she's in the innate realm that means she can grow an innate dick and fuck the MC right? I hope that's canon lol)

Power Uploader
@LadyCherry Battle, combat, fighting, sparring, etc. are euphemisms for sex. So when he says fierce fighting he means hard sex. Maybe because of Chinese censorship...

@Lusario it is, it very much is, Martial Peak died for like 400 chapters because of censorship, it is bad, real bad.

Thanks as always for the great translation..
It's really nice to read proper translation very smooth t my brain.

@LadyCherry lol it was explained in the way earlier chapters that sex during this period is known as Fighting since you both are competing to do better than the other or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread