I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 83 - My Wife Is An Innate Realm Expert

Dex-chan lover
@LordPigeater7 If you say you like property X in a person but deep down you also look down on someone because of something property X may or may not imply, it's hypocrisy.

Even if she turns out to be a cuckolding cockmongler, it would be hypocrisy, because I had thoughts of her being one before she proved herself as one.

She is a total cunt, sure, but it's for ultimately different reasons.

@ramzy Martial Peak is AIDS on paper is what he's saying.

god I hate that pink haired bitch, the sect leader is much nicer, even the ghost is better, I hope he divorces her or something cuz she is insufferable

I already know imp gonna get replies from white nights or those people who think women never do anything wrong, but I really don't care, there is no way you can support her shitty behavior, especially for wanting to kill the mc.

"yEaH bUt ThEy MaDe uP" stfu if someone wanted to kill you, or knew that their actions would kill you, and then they decide to keep you alive because you have use, just from fucking, you'd wanna get revenge too, especially since she basically raped him in early chapters. I am all for smart, strong, women like this but at least make them tolerable and not douchebags

@jessiej this guy gets it

Glad to know im not the only one that thinks like this

@zh3tigerrr I agree. Theyre enemies and he's literally in a place where she could kill him so nah. @jessiej its probably heading to him taking over instead or leaving becaue he has the ability of the previous only male head

SGR

Double-page supporter
@zh3tigerrr
You're ignoring character development. Do note that "the world of murim favors the strong" is a pretty much common trope in wuxia, which this manhua riffs on with quite a bit of finesse. There were several arcs in which the animosity between Xinci and our MC was slowly eroded and replaced with mutual respect - in parallel with the MC's growth in strength. On top of that I believe that she is an ideal partner for him, as he enjoys her as both a rival in growth and a partner in a complicated "dance" that is less about romance and more about partnership.

Their relationship started predatory, but now it's something different. You don't have a problem with every wuxia (or really every shounen) where the arrogant killer antagonist from one arc becomes the MC's ally a few arcs in - or even in the same one, do you? This is the same. But the character is female and the relationship did not turn into pure fawning over the MC, so... Huh... I mean it feels like you are either unwilling or incapable of comprehending more complex relationships than bog-standard shounen trash. I'm hesitant to word this insult, but on the other hand - I don't have any other explanation for your low-on-argument, high-on-rage approach to this.

Contributor
I really missed her~

She is so amusing with the mc together~ 😂

@Lusario btw is he really calling Qin Xinci "This Bitch" in his thought bubbles? (+ Thanks for the chapter~)

@Lusario It's not a censorship thing. An earlier chapter mentioned that it's a cultivation technique kinda like the one she was using to drain him to death in the intro, but this one is mutual beneficial so long as they can keep up with each other. It's a fight AND a fuck, sexual combat to improve them both.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey am I too naivee to ship this relationship? I like MC and his "wife" relationship. I know they mostly just use themselves, but it feels like slowly they grow sth else between them.

@9manny99 Me too. but its likely mostly based on his ability to cure her, which he cant really do anymore without wasting a ton of points. However... if he were to talk to her about the points etc, she might be willing to help him earn enough to cover healing her. But at the end of the day, the sect and sect leader knew what type of sect that is, they use arts that drain the life from men and kill them to make themselves stronger. Just because they are kind and nice now, that doesnt change this underlying truth. Such a technique should not exist. The MC could be nice and maybe replace it with something else for them... without killing all of the women... but .. eh.. that said, women tend to not get killed in these stories so it will probably be something soft like taking over and replacing their techniques.

@Mangareader I dont think the MC is strong enough to really do anything against the sect atm, he is just biding his time, getting stronger and makings friends with the strong to better protect himself within the sect. Whether he turns into a cold blooded killed and takes them out when hes strong enough? who knows, but it doesnt really seem like his style, not that we have really had a chance to see that side of him. however, in the ghost arc he did blow up people that sided against him... cant remember if there were women in that group or not.

@zh3tigerrr You are not alone :)

@CherryBlossom161 Thinking about it more, he has blown people up in the ghost arc just for taking the side against him. MCs tend to not kill women, but in this story... you never know.

all fun and games until you remember that she was fine with killing him at the start of the story, he was just a powerup for her until he runs out and dies

Power Uploader
@Izaya_Onisai He says 妖女 which means something like "wicked yet alluring woman". Temptress or Witch are probably the English terms closer in meaning, but for her case I think Bitch works better...

Contributor
@Lusario That seems also to mean "Enchantress". (Temptress or Vixen would probably also work.)

To call someone "Bitch" seemed way too out of character for him to even use it at all...
And I don't think it really works, since she only slept with the mc.

Would be nice if you used "Enchantress" "Temptress" or "Vixen" in the future, bitch is way to crass.

@zh3tigerrr finally someone with fucking sense, these simps are too annoying man. Perfect, you spoke my mind.😍
yay the translations are back, how many more realms before MC reaches inate realm?

Users who are viewing this thread