I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 88 - Closing The Deal

Shoulda gone with the tongue thing.
Mr. 1000 faces wants to impersonate, he better be into men.

Any bets on this code being a fake? It would make sense to set it up back at the sect where its safe, not at her homes doorstep where they are more likely to be spied on. If anything this would make this copycat person confident they can trick him and they would use the code, But if this code is a fake, then by using it and not the one they may have setup back at the sect, he will give himself away.

Contributor
adc2163ea1d2383678a6ebe6c33e8451.gif

Dex-chan lover
First off, they would have gone over the secret code while still in the Mo Qing Sect, so the spies are not a problem. Second of all, is Matriarch "Sis Yu" basically acting like MC's concerned mom?

@jessiej
dang, I wrote the comment before I read yours. The code is most definitely a fake, but I'm more curious as to what the original code would have been. It'd be really funny for me, if it's something like "only use the pointer finger to signal", and then they do a five-minute long act of increasingly funny fake signals like a princess carry and whatnot.

Lmao two naruto reference the sharigan and the code, if you dont understand why the code its because naruto, suaske, and sakura made a code sentence which naruto couldn't remember so when orochimaru said he knew its a fake in this the girl will be like naruto and most likey not be able to remember.

Fed-Kun's army
The points system is way better than any, detection skills, except for members of the bliss temple who have the ice heart technique.

Also lol seeing the sharigan reference here gave me a chuckle, who doesn't love the MC.

This is definetely in my top 10 manga/manhua

I winder when he will break into innate realm and whoop ass

i got the urge to just straight out continue reading the other translation(the machine tl one), they already up until ch 93..
buuuttt... after i compare ch. 88, i can say that i'd gladly wait here patiently..

Power Uploader
Link to that song with English subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hmB0uXB5qo or just google Dalabengba if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread