I'm an Evil God

@Cae not really, thats why i said a genuine tranlsator and not MTLs. There are pleny of examples of genuine translators picking up dropped/slow manga.

Anyway I am working on a script that does the manga translation from Lusarios translation notes. IE cleaning and putting in the text. Its almost working. Anyone wanna help? This should give us best of both worlds.

Power Uploader
@evilgrin

I appreciate the thought but please just leave those chapters to me. The script I made was only to give people a glimpse of the rest of the arch and is severely outdated. Now that Allen is helping me, I feel confidant about being able to release 1 chapter per week with 100% accuracy (the previous ones were about 80% on average) at least until chapter 106. After that it will depend on how things develop.

the mc is so troll, what a fun read. I laughed my ass off during chapter 2

Lusario scans has the best translations. Manhwascans gives me eye cancer, I can't even understand the plot

Dex-chan lover
This manhua is dope. Even if it's a bit childish from time to time, I laughed a lot more than about every otherones and I'm only at chapt 17. 😀

I wish Lusario and Toor would at least get out a chapter every few days, it's already on 121 with shitty unintelligible English, I tried reading chapter 101 but I was on the verge of contracting brain cancer.

I like this story, but the translation has problems* and is kind of demeaning**

*TN: Literally "is not like Heaven in quality"
**TN: Literally "likens one to a dog"

There are some points where the liberal translation makes sense, like in culturally specific idioms, but I remember at one point in the qufeng arc it translated something like "a still lake with a turbulent undercurrent" to "a peaceful city with a dark side" as if English speaking countries don't have lakes, and as such, would not understand a metaphor that has lakes in it.

Power Uploader
Allen is facing some difficulties in real life, so he won't be able to help starting in chapter 101. It's possible he won't be coming back. I'll try my best to keep releases more or less consistent, but I can't give any promises.

Thank you for you and your team's hard work. I really appreciate your translations. Please don't push yourself to maintain the same schedule. Thank you for translating!

One of the rares entertaining gems in an ocean of repetitive bullshit cultivation stories

Contrary to some comments here, I find this manhua to be utter trash. I can't see what others find fun in this story

Edit for @Battora: tldr

Edit for @Vagabond157: tldr: There are many things I consider "fun" in this manhua. To start off with, the MC is a hilarious character. If you don't think so, then this manhua probably isn't for you. He's also smart, proactive and not perverted. Fmc is smexy and rutheless, and I really enjoy how she and the MC always try one-upping each other. The multiple different world concept is interesting and allows you to take a breath of fresh air from the mainstory, their plots are also usually ridiculously funny. I love the scheming (especially in vol 3 and vol 5) and that the characters actually have a brain. Its obvious from the premise that the MC and the overarching story is not supposed to be taken seriously; keep your suspense of disbelief and enjoy the comedy, schemes and the occasional pleasently surprising serious moments and developments. If you can't, understandable, have a nice day.

@megaton199x
Nah, "I'm An Evil God" is leaguers ahead of "yu ling shi". The MC is far more likeable and the other characters feel far more like humans and not like a piece of paper with a few adjectives written on them. And the whole idea of getting isekaied to multiple different worlds for a short time is just such a great new idea.

@Auravendill You should read about 200 chapters of Yu Ling Shi, this manhua choose unique and strange directions. Mind games
between characters, unpredictable plots, intense battles. Characters' personalities are clearly depicted ( Lyon charlie dray, 3 masks guy, bee queen, paimon, wang xiao ming, Phoenix and Ling emperor will outsmart Xie yan in anytime anywhere )

Have we truly lost Allen and Lusario for this series? I am not on discord but if that is the case then this might be dead to me. Their translations, explanations and everything are so good that everything else pales in comparison. I cannot read other translations for this series having enjoyed your work so much.

Power Uploader
@Seritho No, he'd have announced it if he decided to drop. As far as I'm concerned, TL up to 106 is done, he just needs time to edit.

Users who are viewing this thread