I'm an Evil God

this isnt horrible but its not all that interesting either, the development is horrendously slow, it took 60-70 chapters before he finally was able to leave the sect and actually go to a town of some sort, and another 10-20 to finally leave albeit for a "mission" to another sect, when are we gonna see him go off to the actual outside world? its getting boring reading about him just fixing problems for the sect, and the title is a huge let down, "im an evil god" hes actually neither, in fact what has he done that shouts "evil, and god" in either sentence? killing a bunch of people? everyone and anyone in any manhua in these settings will obviously kill for their own benefit so thats not "evil" in this sense, in fact its quite common in these settings so thats not what is considered evil, in fact hes more like a good samaritan. fixing problems for people, and then accepting meager rewards without a second thought of trying to get more. hes just a good boy in a way. the god part is obvious hes weak, and the reason for that is because hes not proactive in finding ways around getting more arts, which annoys me. also the system its interesting but the whole .01 and .00001 makes no sense to me, what kind of system is that? why is it .01? is it possible to get .1? what about 1.0? why is it specifically so low?

This is the best chinese translation I've ever read, it actually helped me understand wuxia in general 😅

Dex-chan lover
Honestly wish I could block "chapter 105" like who in the right fucking mind uploaded this shit? I hope your computer chair breaks and your get penetrated by it.

amazing series so far!
i love the art and story, and i enjoy the little translator notes that explain the original chinese text in further detail

Fed-Kun's army
@um3i You can block the translator group if you go to their Mangadex page. Then their chapters won't appear anymore.

I forgot to check here for this series. Was reading on an aggregator and Manhwaus is further along but their translation and proofreading are shit. Throughout the course of one chapter the sheer amount of typos is appalling. Not to mention they can’t keep pronouns straight and they change the names of skills between bubbles on the same page. Half the time it seems they can’t even keep up with character names.

Seems like they are directly downloading from The half assed manga apps(you know the ones) and uploading them with their own watermark without making any changes.

Weird this shit goes for rated 8, y’all got a screwed in your brain. The whole story is MC sucking up to a girl and had no goal to be stronger just happen to be take a time:power up if he got to or just keep the flow— cmon bruh.
The only good expect is the manhua introduce different dimensions story and new character.

Shittttttttt

Amazing translations by "Lusario Scans | TOOR Scans", the best I've read in Manhua's.

As for the story, its decent. Some good parts, some bad parts. Doesn't fall into most of the usual pitfalls. The MC as a character is pretty interesting. All side characters have their own personality etc. The minutiae of 'Gamer' system is annoying but otherwise interesting. Oh and the artwork is pretty good.

Recommend binge reading - 7/10.

Amazing translations by "Lusario Scans | TOOR Scans", the best I've read in Manhua's.

As for the story, its decent. Some good parts, some bad parts. Doesn't fall into most of the usual pitfalls. The MC as a character is pretty interesting. All side characters have their own personality etc. The minutiae of 'Gamer' system is annoying but otherwise interesting. Oh and the artwork is pretty good.

Recommend binge reading - 7/10.

I came in for an evil god... didnt get one. 3/10 since it was able to get me to read 30-ish chapters.

Can someone tell me what happened to bai mengmeng and the ghosts after he left with ghost waifu? there was a question at the last page on chapter 71 to guess what happened but it didn't show the answer

Power Uploader
@Nenphy It has never been revealed. The only minor world where we got a glimpse of what happened after the MC completed the quest was Qian Ming.

As for the comments about where the evil god is, the description says: "This is the story of how he eventually becomes an evil god". However, it's entirely possible that the author was a different concept for the word evil. Also 邪 is ambiguous because it can mean evil or unnatural.

Hey @lusario
First of all thanks for the amazing work you do, the flow of dialogues are beautiful and it shows you guys care for the quality of your work, but I was wondering is there any way for the releases to be weekly like it used to? Are you having problems finding quality raws? If there’s anything for the community to do to increase the release rate, we would be happy to help you out.
Best of wishes for you all.

Power Uploader
@Violylife

I've been busy with other things lately, so I don't have as much time as I used to.

Having an experienced TS would probably help, but even so, as I'm not a native speaker of either Chinese or English, it takes me a huge amount of time to translate a single chapter.

However, if you don't want to wait, you can read the translation for some of the following chapters through the link that I have made available on my group page. Please note that the final release may have some differences.

I am conflicted, Lusario has done an amazing job with the translations, the best quality of any translation groups. But I kinda wish another translation group pick this up. Reading a half decent translation is better than reading no translation at all. But the machine translation, that shit is unreadable. The raws are at ch135 :'(
I understand why the lusario is taking time, thats why i wish for another translation group/person to pick this up

Cae

@evilgrin
That's a monkey's paw you're using there. You'll only get people MTLing and when a series gets sniped, it usually gets dropped by both the sniper and the group doing it before.

Users who are viewing this thread