I'm an Evil God

Once again, I applaud and thank the translators for doing what's quite possibly one of the most thorough jobs on any manhua/manga/manhwa ever.

i dont know who is who, i dont know where is where, i dont know what the hell is going on, it has some silly flaws like plot armor here and there, but i like it anyway.

This probably one of the best manhuas, it's unique in some aspects, light hearted and the MC isn't dumb(yet lol). Also has a good story.
Thank you to Lusario scans and TOOR scans for translating this.

Amazing quality of art, translation, scheming, and just the right amount of plot armor and MC cheat abilities
10/10 no doubt

A smart, intelligent main character.
A plot with ideal blend of fun and seriousness.
Memorable and relevant side characters.
Plot elements are well balanced.
Excellent art.

S Class Godly Translations. I cannot express how appreciative I am of the translators hard work.
A thoroughly enjoyable manhua.
100/10
I would have loved to read the translated novel if one was available but, alas, life can’t be so perfect. I couldn’t find one.

it's probably the best manhua i read, consistent characters for once, good art, and nota a dumb and predictable plot

Cae

I'm a huge fan of the MC and his wife, she starts off as an enemy, and they grow into a pair of scheming monsters that play off each other so well, they really are meant for each other.

Cae

What's the last page say in chapter 84? It looks like some sort of announcement

Power Uploader
@Cae It was just the author inviting the readers to the Wuhan Anime and Games Expo which was held at the beginning of this month.

Fantastic. Truly a fun read. But the overuse of PINYIN for the Sect Names and Geographical Locations when literal english version were available, takes away some enjoyment

Dex-chan lover
ok.. i just saw this, and its rated 8.4 in here and its also manhua. just to make sure, does this one live up to the 8.4 ? like manhua having 8+ is a gold in manhua category

Power Uploader
@ispcizero3rd

It depends. If you're looking for lots of action then this one might not be for you.

If you like smart and scheming MC and slow paced story then maybe.

The quality of the character artwork has gone up so much, but the environmental art still needs some work

Guys is there any romance in this? I just want to be sure because wiki says
Due to his horrific experience with Qin Xinci, Xie Yan abstains himself from sex or intimate relationships with other women, making it a priority to leave at the earliest chance.

Users who are viewing this thread