I'm an Evil God

it is rare that you find a story with a cheat system that doesn't turns the MC into a murder hobo

One of the few good manhua..not OP mc but a smart one..likeable supporting character..interesting story..good art..no mustache twirling villain/arrogant young master.

@CptHornSwoggle It means Chinese manga.
This is one of the few good ones that focus more on good entertainment instead of trying to copy every other manhua on the market.

The summary and the fact that this is a manhua will drive readers away, except this manhua is actually decent.

It has a unique plot, and explores all sorts of settings while constantly providing hefty chapters.

Cae

One of the biggest drawing points is that the author(assuming it wasn't something the TL added) took and continues to take the time to explain some of the cultivation jargon without just assuming we understand what's going on. The multiple settings also lend the opportunities to explain all the differences which is very nice.
I can certainly see why this is award-winning
It's actually good/10

Dex-chan lover
This is a very good manga! One of the only bright stars of chinese manhas! The 0.1% !

About the relationship with his wife i think since its an "evil" sect getting energy sucked should be something normal there and when thats mentioned people dont seem to reproach her behaviour they mention like its nothing important, so i believe Mc grudge with her was not big.

Thats How i take this development

It's by the same author as Cheating Men Must Die. Similarily, the MC goes on missions in other worlds, while returning to a home base in between. Differently, the home base is a full world of it's own with it's own story, where the MC was taken in as a cultivating furnace for a woman in a demonic sect.

the story elements in both the overworld and the little worlds can be quite... over the top, at times, but there is a throughline of... irony. Of the story making fun of itself and similar works in a light-hearted way. This takes what could be cheesy dumb rubbish and makes it instead a fun and hilarious read.

I dunno, I cracked it open on a whim, and stuck around for the entertainment. I really enjoy Cheating Men Must Die, and the author has made another good story here.

Am I the only one who sometimes has no idea what's going on and has a hard time wondering who's name is who?😅

Aside from that when I do understand it's a good read with nice art on top.

Power Uploader
@Costcoinc

You can check out the fandom I'm An Evil God Wiki if you're feeling forgetful about character names. As for the plot, you have to read in between the lines, since this story is intrigue heavy.

the translations on manhuaus.com is wayy ahead, but it sucks. So gotta wait for this one

Users who are viewing this thread