I'm an Evil God

Dex-chan lover
went up to 17, fun read thus far. if not the greatest story. lol..

I like how the plot progresses :0.. it's like having multiple wuxia story in one

Power Uploader
@GamesGlitches

You were a little to quick on the trigger there. The chapter was fine but was on a timer so that I had enough fine to check if everything was fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Imo i really didn't expect to see this when reading it(cause i didn't read the desc) but travelling between worlds is such a good theme like reading a story inside a story, it's kinda boring if the MC stuck in his own world, i wonder if the author would make magic or somekind of world with adventurer job in it

Is good, but god damn I wish there was less chinese nationalism in this arc...

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Chinese government essentially forced the author to deviate from the original story and make it more “propaganda-y”. It’s happened before (Little House of Horrors). This arc just feels more lackluster than anything. Maybe changing the title to “I am a self-proclaimed evil god” would work better.

Aggregator gang
It’s a hilarious story. Would love to read Novel instead.

I hope there’s Romance with the Matriarch. The story characters are pretty messy though

@williamx True, the nationalism ruined it for me. I am patriotic as much as the next guy, I love the constitution and freedom of speech but the level of arrogance in their nationalism is stupid. I don’t like speaking bad about people but the ccp s to dam proud! It’s done more harm then good.

Alright lads, pack it up. The Chinese nationalism arc is gone. It’s over. My calculations indicate a 96% chance this series takes a sharp nosedive to absolute rock bottom from this point forward.

C'mon, guys, the nationalism arc this time was not that bad, in other manhwas it would probably about Chinese vs Japan or USA or something. Here MC was just fighting some sort of fictional enemy from the West.

This is entertaining but I really wish he'd stop referring to all the women as bitches.

@Uthred Big Agree! I love this series but I cringe every time he calls a woman a bitch, for seemingly no reason.

This story is better than some of those cliche and repetitive typical chinese stories

Users who are viewing this thread