I'm an Evil God

If him and Su Luxia can only exist in the same room.

Evil God meet the Evil Goddess.

Power Uploader
Heads up. I don't know who it was that put the demographic as shonen or josei but I can tell you that this manhua is definitely not shonen. It's true that when I initially started I thought it was (hence I listed it as such) but the complexity of themes involved are more than enough reason to know this is not the case (the difficulty of the language used and the crazy literary references are another). To be fair, josei is probably the closest demographic for this manhua (and if it is would be uncommon for the genre but not completely unthinkable). However, note that Chinese manhua don't list a demographic audience for their comics as Japanese manga do, so any demographic listed is more or less guess work.

The amount of love (totally not AKB48) and hate this guy for the sect (dudes and great elder) is getting in the chapter 46, I'm expecting a great harvest of points is abound. Xie Yan better whale on those points while he can! 😙🤣

Lets not forget he's at the 6th acquired realm right now too. Power levels about for Xie Yan 🙃

Double-page supporter
Great story. Unique I might add. Given ratings of wuxia stories, compared to them I would give it 9 but I can't. Author completely disregards ALL PAST EVENTS just for MC to have a wife
Basically all their relationship was build on a lies. She met him just to make him into a slave and suck his life force out. After that she abused MC. Yet there is no comment about that as MC magically turned 180 and became sweet with his Wife(have no idea when she even became his wife). So basically author, in order for MC to have a wife, he disregarded premise and ALL buildup of their relationship and skipped to the end.
. At parts of this story logic is inconsistent or doesn't exist at all
In lower worlds MC can destroy large part of a base with his fist, yet can't do so in main world (I doubt that structures are stronger in main world than those at military base based on concrete). Or his reward from matriarch. MC has no need for money. Has mastered all known(to sect) martial arts yet matriarch did not give him any, instead she made him into manager. This would only dump responsibility on him and consume his time without ANY BENEFITS
Let's not forget whole premise of this story. "I wish to have relationship with someone that wouldn't care about my looks" that was last thought of MC before his death. Forgotten and all his behavior is based on opposite of this premise.

So to sum up those things are great about this story:
-Unique sub stories (traveling between worlds).
Not so great parts:
-Everything else.

Still it is better than most wuxia stories so i would say it is above average. Overall, strong 6 out of 10.

Fed-Kun's army
@KamiKira00 It’s clearly explained that the martial arts in the lower worlds that he has from the main worlds is more powerful plus the person he took over in that world was advancely cultivated , he just reinforced that ability with skills he knew

Double-page supporter
@Mewples So it isn't that everyone is weaker in lower worlds(given lower quality skills) but it's that MC gets boost to power?(like in main world MC could heal bruises but in lower world he could resurrect people(that type of boost do you mean?))

Fed-Kun's army
@KamiKira00 it’s somewhat both and it is also world dependent like idk Stone Age the people using a stone and then you come in with an axe, you go to a different world with an axe and they have a chainsaw But your axe is better because the quality of the material. Then you take their chainsaw and make it something better, something beyond their imagination...It’s partly because they got the skills at level 1 too....
So yeah it’s possible it could go that far while in the 1st world he is a snail, in the other he is a tiger

This has aspects that many other Wuxia manhuas have but like.. I just strangely like this one I feel like they at least draw you in to the story instead of jump around everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread