I'm Becoming a Master of the Imperial Palace! - Vol. 1 Ch. 141 - End of Season 1

Fed-Kun's army
Finally!!! LOL at what she wants to do first after getting married. Thank you so much!!

What's everyone's guesses on what the emperor said?

...Because my head is all the way in the gutter.

Dex-chan lover
Aye now I can put this on completed since anything that could come now would ruin it for me 90 times out of a 100

Congratulations to the newlyweds 😃
I am actually scared of a season 2... Coz, it might ruin season 1.

Thank you for the hardwork in giving us this masterpiece ❤️

I think @Necrokora has the right idea, anymore after this might ruin the story. But it was a fun ride, You hardly get see a ML Emperor not take more concubines and focus solely on the woman he loves. And to see a FL that didn't have to compete for his affections but accept them while both coming to realizations about each other.
Very sweet and gorgeous art, thanks for the hardwork guys!

Ahh i forgot about him but the green haired guy is so hot! (i think he was the head eunuch?) i was and still simping for him, it was a shame that he left the palace lol.

I absolutely love the art and I think the same thing every time o read it. 😍😍😍😍 I'm so excited for the next season but also really scared. I hope those 2 won't have any major misunderstandings and will only have cute petty fights. ❤❤❤❤❤

This manhwa really is one of the kind that stopped me from completely label all manhwa as trash, really, diamond buried in the mud,

@y0lk maybe something along the line of give me an heir...? Idk but this just crossed my mind🤣 Yiyi was blushing soo much after he said that and she agreed to do it too😆 So that's my guess

Hope s2 won't invite any misunderstandings like taking concubines for expanding the harem. I feel there's a 50-50 chance for that and anything like he has to take one to scheme back against the scheming minister or anything. Ok I won't utter badwords again for the upcoming s2🤐 Praying for no misunderstanding route with a lot of buns😍

i thought this was going to end soon but im glad to know there is more, this art style is just too good i was going to miss it lol
but tbh im also scared, i hope they live a happy life together without a lot of drama or misunderstandings 😭
and lmao it seems like everyone is as scared as me so lets pray that this gem wont be tarnished guys

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I wanted this to be the only season. They already had their lowest moments and separated and then got back together and all...rehashing that drama is not going to be good at all

LMAOOO Yiyi! When your husband is probably the best looking emperor in manga history ever, and you're thinking about something else on your wedding night instead of jumping him. 😂

Side note: All those details, dang. The art is spectacular. Can't wait for season 2! But hopefully there's no palace harem drama sh*t. We're tired of it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread