I'm Becoming a Master of the Imperial Palace!

Fed-Kun's army
The art is great, but everything else was boring. Tried just scrolling through it for the eye candy but it felt like a waste of time. A plot like this works better as a short story.

Dex-chan lover
Any news on Season 2?? I only find tidbits of info I manage to loosely translate.

So good T.T can't wait for season 2. Thank you for all the hard work translating this. Jia you!!

144-186 are translated on Bilibi. New title is “A Big Shot In The Imperial Palace”
They’ve got an app you can read for free on. Catch is there’s a waiting system where opening five chapter takes 2 days. So it takes 16 days to unlock 40 chapters. You can also use an aggregator to read most of those and shorten the time.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I only read 5 chapters (which aren't that long either) and I'm already in love with this ...

Dex-chan lover
Alright, here's my view on this : just take my ten and scram. xD

I won't read anything bilibili released, since the quality from the group on mangadex is miles away from it and I'll just get a headache if i do (perhaps I'll lose my eyesight too).

So I'll only finish this story after a quality tl gets done, and if none gets done then that's that.

Users who are viewing this thread