I'm Becoming a Master of the Imperial Palace!

Yiyi your are such a tease. You are lucky that the king has strong mental, otherwise your back be bent backward 100 times already 😂

All right I’m obsessed lol. I’m only 6 chapters in and I love it. Probably going to binge it. The artwork is beautiful and I mean the way the people are drawn *whew*

I love the humor too! I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorites

Double-page supporter
This story barely had any plot to begin with, and it should've stayed that way. Why bother with the change in direction when it was just going to get dumpstered again? Can't blame the readers for being so confused in their reactions when it's so inconsistent.

@enyoteremchi For real.
I was genuinely surprised when there was some political intrigue, but then it just reverted back to the playful nonsense that it was in the beginning except even 10x than before 😅 Like, the eye candy was what everyone was here for anyway, why bother with plot? That was just bad decisions on the editor/author.

The art work is both beautiful and adorable, the story is interesting if a little confusing BUT I really love it anyway because it makes me laugh so much and that is difficult to do

Ahhhh❤️❤️❤️He finally did it😭😭I’m so happy rn
And her friend 🥺❤️Congratulationsahhh

I just started this but I've already binged a hundred chapters! This is so good and I'm glad I found this

tssuki and kuroo together... imma just go and come back really quick to grab tissues since i got a nosebleed

Aggregator gang
Hey a man like that only exists in dream ya know?
A man refusing harem and loving a sole existence till his last breath? Are yo kidding me? They are letting off the chance to bang multiple women? Are yo kidding me? Are you telling me men like that exists nowadays? Are you telling me a man dross the privilege of polygamy marriage for a single woman? Ah ha...

Users who are viewing this thread