I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 12

Dear @yumino101 , Leviatan sniped Fantasy Hunter as much as you sniped A Returner's Magic.

That is, OG translator came to Leviatan and asked for an editor.

Stop trying to act holy, you even made fake groups to start sniping.

P.S.:
None of you're supporting the author in anyway. What all of you're doing is illegal and you guys create drama for stuff you do illegally saying about snipe and shit.
At least Leviatan or Banchou don't snipe officially translated works like Tower of God. You and your group actually tried to hurt author's revenue.
And I am not even counting series released by MangaPlus.

Shame, shame on you.

Group Leader
@Chabry3

WTF is wrong with you dude, I'm referring to all groups not just one, did you even read what I wrote

Code:
Neither JB or Levi or you, all of you did wrong but you all but the blames on others and try to create drama which most of the readers don't really care about. I don't even know what's the point of it. None of you're supporting the author in anyway. What all of you're doing is illegal and you guys create drama for stuff you do illegally saying about snipe and shit.  The other big groups like JB or Levi they are just taking away the authors money by stealing their work, claiming it as their own and turning it into profit.

Why tf are you assuming I made fake groups and shit, you hit on the head or something. You're referring to me as I'm from JB when I'm literally throwing shit whichis correct at all the groups including JB

Fed-Kun's army
I like the rant at the end. Translator seems like a cool dude.

Dex-chan lover
Ha ha ha that was funny he even tried to quite a gods class but the game said “listen here little fucker we ain’t letting you go to the end of the season tournament jobless and make other people do the same thing your becoming a god so suck it up” Mc ha ha ha fuck you im quitting I wanted to be jobless

Fed-Kun's army
This stupid son of a bitch being such a little whiny baby over getting a damn legendary class that no one else has ever had or heard of. Stop being such a stubborn little cunt about not being able to stay jobless. You just got a super really cool one, get over it, and act like a fucking adult, you spoiled little prick. He bitches out on the game, then this is dropped. (Of course, he won't, though)

Also, wow! Crazy drama! You scanlators have it rough.

Would be fun to see all the groups show up at a parking lot somewhere and duke it out like the different news crews in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgondy.

I mean sure, you wanted to have a build that everyone else thought was garbage, but in the last game you were literally the second strongest person in the whole game with your tactics, and now when you got that 16k damage multiplier you should have quit investing in luck stat right then and there, of course this was gonna happen

I mean I kinda get how he feels. It's like making a strength pure on runescape but accidentally leveling defense

Users who are viewing this thread