I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
Mangadex been weirding out and not loading old chapters lately, so I can’t check, but I’m pretty sure that’s the chick from the restaurant in the building he lives in? If so that’s sweet, awesome to meet people that live near you online

Aggregator gang
Lol this girl is pretty fun and the serious faces KTH make are so funny

Isn't she the daughter that worked in the noodle shop and doesn't do anything except cook? The restaurant with the property owned by his dad I think.

Fed-Kun's army
@GrandOak Wait now that you mention it, I think she is, why didn't she remember our boi..........oh right cause she only absorb with cooking lol.

Double-page supporter
LoL. Someone that is actually practical and sensible. Spam the Frick put of that boss while its busy monologuing.😂

Fed-Kun's army
She 100% is. It was obvious. All she likes is cooking and thus her mother asked the regular customer what he likes to do in his free time.

So when he said gaming and thus described the game. She went and bought the game for her daughter. A real nice mother.

Anyway it was obvious they didn't know he was the landlord's son. So I'm not sure if he used his name/they knew his name. I don't remember from that chapter.

We had multiple chapters of at least somewhat okay male characters, mostly because they were NPCs and posed absolutely no threat to our boi, the MC. Then we have this chapter, where we have the female character come in to make the actually human characters look like such conniving trash and make the beautiful, shining girl look so good.

Harem trash. That's not even getting into how actually disgusting and trashy the MC himself is.

Looks like he does have his Dad in him. You can see it in the satisfaction of making other people work hard.

Users who are viewing this thread