I'm Destined for Greatness!

@dtim I don't know that there's a single korean VR game manhwa in which the video game isn't designed by supremely talented idiots

I heartily recommend reading the first chapter of this comic, it's a fantastically drawn tale of a gamer who strives for victory while relying superior skill, and unconventional tactics to make up for the handicap of playing an underpowered trash class. However, this is only the plot of the first chapter, which covers the grand finals of the final season of the pvpmmorpg he's playing. After that, the comic moves on to the sequel to the game, in which he asks his friend what the worst stat is and invests all his points into it, only to discover that actually everyone was just mistaken, it's the best stat in the game, and he's now all but invulnerable while also able to effortlessly one shot bosses and players dozens of levels above him.

Aggregator gang
@Gen_Eric
Wait, so if I'm reading what you said correctly, this isn't actually a story about a clever protagonist who uses his own creativity and strategy to win despite being a "weaker" class and is instead about a guy who is allegedly all those things but instead just accidentally stumbles into being OP with minimal effort? With his "skills" having literally nothing to do with it?
Awesome. Really cool bait-and-switch description into a generic premise. At least I've saved time now knowing to give it a pass, thanks.

@Keansor i get what you mean by those generic novels that have the same premise but i promise this is unique. it has humor, and MC isn't a massive douche abt the power

my only complaint is the translation speed 😓

overall it's about a lucky guy who tried the worst possible routes in the game with unexpected rewards

Started great. The pirate island part has a very different tone to the earlier chapters. Imo anyways.

Dex-chan lover
to whoever wnt to start this manhwa, if u said that this is just some generic game mechanical or something like that, that sounds boring and u want to drop, i suggest you to read it further because its really funny xD. trust me its worhty

MC is complete opposite of many shounen MC,,
i think he's M cuz he LOVE to take the hardest way and he's hella stubborn

But, he have Great Luck, like Godlike Luck.

imho, it's fine manhwa

started reading this not really expecting anything. and tbh it kinda sucks. the plot is all over the place, kinda feels like the write cant decide on whats going to happen so their just throwing in alot of random shit. It also feels like a crappy version of the legendary moonlight sculpture in a certain aspects. some things don't make sense what so ever. its a hard pass.
Could have been interesting but nop.

Users who are viewing this thread