I'm Destined for Greatness!

So far it's interesting, and there are funny moments and panels. Odd that luck is a considered worst stat tho. Aren't crit builds a thing.

Also, that blue haired person is obviously a girl. She's not even pretending to be a guy. You even can clearly see her breasts in some panels. MC just assumed she was a guy for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is me in every rpg. What class can I pick to be the most off-the-wall choice but to completely break the game?

Has to be the first time I'm writing a comment, but this is good. Not exactly mindblowing, but it's a really enjoyable read. Try it. If you're the type that's not convinced by short comments spurring you on, then here:

There's nothing groundbreaking up to 10th chapter (Since that's all there is at the moment I'm writing this mess up). You'll see your usual OP MC, some facial humor (Which is something I really dig, so I guess it's rather hard not to be biased. I am being really biased.), potential love intrests that are rather cliche and just basically power ups like you'd see in any other power-up driven comic (For example Solo Leveling). The whole fun lies in how these nowadays common tropes are portrayed with a twist. A player who tries to pick anything and everything to make his gaming experience harder is stumbling upon broken playstyles that no one else cares to try (Slightly different setting, common enough, right? Yeah, kinda, get baited, noob). This simulates how most professional gameplay works, which is a huge turn on for me. Trying out something no one is trying and making it work has a hard to describe satisfying feeling. Pairing that with endless futuristic VR possibilities and you basically get your fantasy sex doll equivalent of entertainment (I know this applies to a lot of you, birds of the same feather flock together). Sure, you may not get any philosophical insights for the meaning of life, how to be a better person or how to make your crush wetter than a typhoon in Japan by showing off your weeaboo Love Live! Blu ray collection... However, what you will get out of this is time spent enjoying yourself (This statement has been proven to be false for people who did not enjoy this comic)! So get to reading, because this might just become a work hotter than the Australian fires right now (Donate if you can, or don't, up to you). Overall :
+10 enjoyment
-23 IQ (You've actually read all that, what do you expect?)
+5 luck

Double-page supporter
Am I really the only one that thinks this completely sucks? A 1/10 trash monster?

well this raw is already reach chapter 35..

hope you guys can do it..
much appreciated for the translator and team.

Dex-chan lover
Asspull potential is over 9000 :D

but at least we know it's just to have fun and it is fun, - we need more!

are there any novels that are better or at least on par with overgeared?

Users who are viewing this thread