I’m Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness: I’ll Spoil Her with Delicacies and Style to Make Her the Happiest Woman …

Dex-chan lover
I'm not asking for more than what he should be able to deal with. Or learn how to deal with.
From the start, his goal was to improve her self esteem rather than courting her. Getting him to admit his feeling, if only to himself, is already a huge step.

Also, with the theme of her being more proactive days by days, I imagine it would be her eventually who will tell him to take his emotional baggage and shove it.

Aggregator gang
Oh yes, the standard drama "I'll be a burden." Get over yourself already. There is a point that she'll accept it regardless of her own feelings, but that's when you start to try to find out about that. But remember that someone with that mentality will also never push her own feelings regardless of what they are, so if there's something there you're still the one who has to move, whether by stating your own feelings or helping her overcome her issues.

Missing elf, probably not dead. Well, she's sure to not show up any time now, especially not immediately now when you said that.

Makes sense. Nothing wrong with that.
Not really? His rationale is that he’s basically her guardian. This is very realistically close to grooming if he’s not careful.

Dex-chan lover
How can there be an example for good writing (giving the mc a believable and rational motive not to admit the feelings he obviously has) and really bad one (having the previous owner randomly appear at the very moment they happen to talk about her) be so close to each other in the same chapter?
just think that the gremlin that we just got introduced now is voiced by Danny DeVito

Dex-chan lover
Let's face it, she's not the only one with issues. The guy's barely an adult (is he even 20?), with anti-social tendency. You're asking for a lot here.
I believe he said he was 4 years older than her. But considering he graduated at 12, was a teacher until 18 and then moved into that mansion until present day...dude has all sorts of issues, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I see a dark elf whos a neet instead of being war hungry and thirst for battle

Contributor
One step forward and two steps back for romantic progress. At least Allen stated his reasons why he thought that way, understandable, but in the end that slammed the brakes on his realization of his own feelings last chapter.

New character out of the blue, I don't remember them talking about a previous owner of the house before this chapter but I guess it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread