I'm Glad They Kicked Me From the Hero's Party... but Why're You Following Me, Great Saintess? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
??????????????????????? i'm confused mostly because of the behavior of MC. he's like i don't want burdensome things or i don't want to be on the spotlight but still takes action... what the fuck

Dex-chan lover
Ok, please just explain his motivations! That should be easy, right?

??????????????????????? i'm confused mostly because of the behavior of MC. he's like i don't want burdensome things or i don't want to be on the spotlight but still takes action... what the fuck
I distinctly remember one of USAs founding fathers being forced into presedency. It's not like it doesn't happen. lol You gonna be the dickhead standing there while a dude's drowning a bag of puppies, even if you don't like people? A character not being a one-note-nelly? How dare they lol. But admittedly the number of MCs just chilling and doing isekai hobbies is getting a little nuts. Bro's mother duckling shit is amusing tho.

I love "banished from hero's party" stories. My favorite part is watching the hero's party crumble after they dismiss the "useless" MC.

Contributor
"Hubby"
Oi, it hasn't even been a day since they met and she's already his self-proclaimed wife. I admire Colette's guts to assert this, but I'm already expecting that he'll be as dense as a rock for a while before that "Romance" tag kicks in.

And of course he's getting mocked and persecuted by the mobs around him. You know the writing has consistency problems when he says he doesn't want to stand out, yet he offers to solve the problem in a very public and flashy way to a guy who just publicly denounced him, which will probably result in a very quick and flashy resolution of the problem.

You know pacing is also a mess when we're at the end of Volume 1 and not everything in the synopsis (or the title) has happened. Saintess pursuing the protagonist is now effectively a spoiler for volume 2 and beyond since she's still too busy staring off in the distance, instead of leaving the party and running after him, which the title has already told us will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread