I'm Glad They Kicked Me From the Hero's Party... but Why're You Following Me, Great Saintess? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Weird
This should be at 25+ chapters by now
It's only getting updated in every other site but here apparently
As the guy with the Maria pfp said. All those Aggregator sites are using the official releases, while Mangadex doesn't allow that unless the official publisher uploads or links them themselves (a few actually do do that)

Dex-chan lover
This guy seems to have the power to use any kind of magic huh? Can he use magic that can give the author the ability to write good stories? He really needs the [Support].

Dex-chan lover
Wooow, Saintess still hasn't joined the party yet? Well I wasted my time skimming this.. She was the only good part of the story it seemed. zzzzz

Dex-chan lover
STOP! DONT JOIN TRASH TEAM! YOU LOOKS PURE FOR THOSE FILTH! NOOOOOOOO

Contributor
Didn't he also order Sera's arrest and imprisonment? That's strange. If he didn't, why was she in there with them? Who put her in jail?

"Just what in the world are you?"
They call me god

They literally made a fan club like I was saying last time. :dogkek:

Poor girl doesn't know the crap she's walking into with that party. She'll probably be the replacement healer and will be at the bottom of the pecking order (maybe the new porter guy too) as the new hire. Fresh meat for the morons to abuse.

Given how garbage of a person Hero-kun is, we must wonder why their god chose him in the first place when he's irredeemable scum. At this rate he'll die young just as their god foretold, but at this point why would that be a bad thing? Playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes should be the natural order of things. I mean, he can't even beat a skeleton knight good for Lv. 20 despite supposedly being S-ranked, is he expected to eventually match the demon king (if there is one)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread