I'm Glad They Kicked Me From the Hero's Party... but Why're You Following Me, Great Saintess? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
2) I agree with the MC everything the other guy (Bibio or whatever) did is on him. From my understanding the other guy was only seen as a hero because of the MC's incredible support magic (along with the rest of the trash party minus the saintess). I'm not aware of the circumstances that originally brought them together, but the MC does hold a responsibility for not having the awareness to know who to bestow his power onto. It's obvious the other guy is trash incarnate so the MC should have cut ties far earlier. Had the other guy been smart and realized he was being buffed and kept the MC on who knows how much damage he could have done. The hero is given way too much political power and influence to be allowed to be such an idiot. Look at the damage he caused with a single careless comment. And the MC is far too lenient on the hero's party (he talks of them like a doting mother).

Literally my two cents. I am curious when the Saintess will actually start following. I'm surprised the dragon or dragon rider didn't make it into the title considering she became a central character much faster.
This was all explained in the first chapter. The hero party is childhood friends from the same village of the MC. MC was literally tasked by "God" to support the Hero party, that's why he didn't leave until he was kicked out.

Dex-chan lover
Another pedobait character? So soon after the last one, no less. How many more does one have to endure until Alicia returns to the spotlight? It's bad enough that the first pedobait char is effectively joined at the hip to the MC.

Nice Maria pfp, was my 1st Evoker

Same. Don't need another (except for Alanaan--strictly for Heat of the Sun) after her...even though she's one of the worst (i.e., her skills are heavily laden with restriction, such that it takes a lot for her to be effective--far more than some irredeemably degenerate and yet fan-favorite mass murderers).

Dex-chan lover
The idea of a "hero party" that is sponsered by the government never sits well with me, even though it does makes sense given the world logic.
The main problem I see is that "heroes" are not those that want the spotlight but those that have teh capacity and will to act when necessary. In my view the "official hero party" should be nothing more than a military unity were the best of the best is positioned and have the ob of travalling around the country taking care of problems that are too great for the adventures to deal with, like the Demon King, and not something some randoms with unique skills but no avaliation of their character should be given,.
The problem is most of these stories rely on there being some level of desperation meaning they feel that they have to use that party. I have seen some stories where the "hero" party has an appointed minder/government liason. Which is how it should work for these worlds, the crown should have someone there to keep them on track, prevent wasting government funds, and make sure the crown's influence is constantly felt.

Though some stories that is also the person who is booted or betrayed, basically they forget why they were there and give them the boot, or the minder is corrupted by the hero's pride and arrogance over time.

Dex-chan lover
Another pedobait character? So soon after the last one, no less. How many more does one have to endure until Alicia returns to the spotlight? It's bad enough that the first pedobait char is effectively joined at the hip to the MC.
Alicia will join in during the next arc iirc but will temporarily leave after it. She promises to rejoin immediately after she finishes the errand.
Same. Don't need another (except for Alanaan--strictly for Heat of the Sun) after her...even though she's one of the worst (i.e., her skills are heavily laden with restriction, such that it takes a lot for her to be effective--far more than some irredeemably degenerate and yet fan-favorite mass murderers)
Her and Caim are the only ones I actually use in parties. And, yeah, got people jizzing over the murderers. Some of the people I've talked to like the murderers then proceed to say Sandalphon is as bad as them... (he didn't actually kill anyone during WMtSB)

Dex-chan lover
Same. Don't need another (except for Alanaan--strictly for Heat of the Sun) after her...even though she's one of the worst (i.e., her skills are heavily laden with restriction, such that it takes a lot for her to be effective--far more than some irredeemably degenerate and yet fan-favorite mass murderers).
Nice Maria pfp, was my 1st Evoker
Maria is my last evoker ha, my 1st were Caim and Fraux, though still need some Sephira Stones to get the card, but haven't actually grinded that much in GBF since a few good years, just log do some hosts then move out, most likely finishing that with Nier Arcarum story thing, but Maria probably my fav evoker story, just that actually didn't have a reason to get her earlier with her being water, was the same for Haase but got her after the buff

Though Caim never leave the party, because he is Caim, but the others rarely get in the party, used ones being Fraux, Haase, Katze and/or Esta

Dex-chan lover
Alicia will join in during the next arc iirc but will temporarily leave after it. She promises to rejoin immediately after she finishes the errand.

How convenient: she can't stay, gotta make sure the pedo's choice doesn't have any real competition. It's in the title, anyway--I'm not surprised. 困る ("komaru") primarily means to be bothered; it can mean to be confused, but most definitions involve being put in a bad way. Given how authors tend to regard girls who look like Alicia, his merely being confused by her following him is unlikely. Apparently, the author doesn't regard her presence as something positive; that would be strange given his doting demeanor toward the party, but I've read stories written--for lolicon's sake--just as senselessly (if not worse).

I wonder how long she'll stay out of focus, and how Ariake will treat her when she reunites with him. Will he, just so conveniently, be so hung up on the idea that her shyness was actually antipathy that he'll make an exception of her alone (out of everyone in that party of vicious people, no less) and be anything but positive in his regard of her? Will Alicia's shyness conveniently be restored in Ariake's presence, causing her to lose her enthusiasm for Ariake and boldness in expressing her love of him (especially in competition with the all-powerful loli next to him)?

Her and Caim are the only ones I actually use in parties. And, yeah, got people jizzing over the murderers. Some of the people I've talked to like the murderers then proceed to say Sandalphon is as bad as them... (he didn't actually kill anyone during WMtSB)

Maria is my last evoker ha, my 1st were Caim and Fraux, though still need some Sephira Stones to get the card, but haven't actually grinded that much in GBF since a few good years, just log do some hosts then move out, most likely finishing that with Nier Arcarum story thing, but Maria probably my fav evoker story, just that actually didn't have a reason to get her earlier with her being water, was the same for Haase but got her after the buff

Though Caim never leave the party, because he is Caim, but the others rarely get in the party, used ones being Fraux, Haase, Katze and/or Esta

I don't consider GBF a game (it's a gacha--a profit device dressed in the skin of a game; GBF's outer disguise is very thick, but it's been thinning out over time), but I expect nothing but entertainment from the game it hopes to pass itself as; getting more than one Evoker is too much work on top of everything else that gacha wants from you. He was never on the table for me (nor were any of the others), and Galleon's Landslide Scepter made sure he would never have a reason to be. I use my favorites--there's no reason to use anything but.

Waiting this long for Daetta's SSR (among other things; my daily tasks don't leave much time for what GBF wants) has diminished my will to play, as well. Reminds me of how Cygames hates draph girls (especially if they're beautifully feminine, which they are by design); there's never more than one in any group of characters assembled for any reason--if there is one. Cygames loves the money they can bring in, though.

Dex-chan lover
So, Ariake will not get Sera as waifu?
I dunno, honestly I don't see how this author could do things without going harem. Since you have the saint and the dragon girl set up as wives already.
And would just be a massive disappointment to fans, and even unrealistic since MC lives in an era where the powerful have them. (and unlike shitty hero, he would actually deserve it).

Like honestly that has to be my biggest peeve, when a author doesn't go harem the one time that it should be. Even more than authors going harem when they obviously shouldn't. (which is a lot... like you have these weak, insecure, MCs that somehow end up with a harem... despite having almost every single quality women hate in a man... so even one good woman is a massive stretch)

Anyway I am ranting at this point. Basically, since they going saint and dragon girl, I don't see why they wouldn't include sera. hell they seem to be adding fenrir too.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's isekai logic but... How the fuck is that loli old enough to go out on her own and join adventuring parties, if the author doesn't explain that shit I'll be annoyed (prb wont be explained).
probably a hobbit

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense for the MC to involve the residents in solving their own problems! He's something like a Sage, no? And I agree it's partially his fault the hero party behave like that, they got corrupted by power and fame, probably over some time, and the MC pampering them and never actually explained his contribution definitely didn't help(maybe he wanted them to mature and gain confidence on their own, or maybe it was that God will)

Dex-chan lover
The idea of a "hero party" that is sponsered by the government never sits well with me, even though it does makes sense given the world logic.
The main problem I see is that "heroes" are not those that want the spotlight but those that have teh capacity and will to act when necessary. In my view the "official hero party" should be nothing more than a military unity were the best of the best is positioned and have the ob of travalling around the country taking care of problems that are too great for the adventures to deal with, like the Demon King, and not something some randoms with unique skills but no avaliation of their character should be given,.
The unique skills basically are what enable them to be that unit that is the best of the best. Even in the real world, character has a tendency to take a backseat to talent, charisma, or even luck when people are being selected to be big shots.

Being government employees really wouldn't change the character problem.

Also, the moment their abundance of effectiveness ceased to outweigh their shittiness, this hero got sanctioned. That puts the government management well above many of the fictional cases of trash heroes.

and never actually explained his contribution definitely didn't help

Dex-chan lover
Weird
This should be at 25+ chapters by now
It's only getting updated in every other site but here apparently

Users who are viewing this thread