I'm Glad They Kicked Me From the Hero's Party... but Why're You Following Me, Great Saintess? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Why was the healer girl so passive when the MC was being dismissed by the asshole hero back in chapter 1?

Why was the healer girl so passive when the MC was being dismissed by the asshole hero back in chapter 1?
I have a theory that she is a Yandere and her goal was to exclude Ariake so she could have him all to herself.

Contributor
A supposed S-rank party is getting their asses handed to them by a level 20 monster. It's like they're actually E-ranked blowhards getting buffs to bring them to S.

I'm not yet sold on Saintess's questionable character for letting the protagonist get kicked out when she knew all these things about him, but I approve of her proper MMO healer attitude now that things are going sideways. Never piss off the healer.

Obligatory:

So we've reached the end of Volume 2 and neither the synopsis, nor the title has been fulfilled, wow. I'm not surprised at people who call the title a lie or a scam. What makes it worse is that it's now a spoiler for something still to happen in Volume 3 (or beyond). Imagine if this doesn't happen until the last volume. That'd be some interesting trolling right there from the author.

Users who are viewing this thread