I'm Glad They Kicked Me From the Hero's Party... but Why're You Following Me, Great Saintess? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Well... it is hard to say Bibia was wrong there, as he said his decisions were right is the party were to be complete. The problem is not really with his decision making but the incapacity to adapt to new conditions.
Just that they have a limited field of vision should have been a sign that things are different now and new actions/plans would be needed and he should have changed for the circunstances.

I get the guy is arrogant but this is the first time he is coming out as an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the MC carried them a little too hard, should have given them spartan training instead.

Dex-chan lover
So the MC lied about their abilities in the first chapter. Or he broke character a few chapters back to say that the town adventurers shouldn't have the victory handed to them, because that's what he did with the hero party.

The logic of authors is just getting worse and worse as time goes on.

Contributor
Oh so now that the whipping boy is out, mage and saintess are the next lowest on the pecking order.

I feel a little cynical about this saintess who didn't lift a finger to stop his expulsion and now is suddenly singing all his praises as if her entire life revolved around him. What did she do and say again when they were kicking him out?

The schadenfreude is not complete, until Hero-kun starts begging for the protagonist to come back like they usually do in these stories. He's making ugly faces embarrassing himself now, but his arrogant spirit is not yet broken and nobody has left the party yet. There's more to come, yes? 🍿

Users who are viewing this thread